promise 「 l.es 」

part 2:

part 2:

"Why did you come back?" 

"Lila..."

"Priki, I've been waiting in the park for years! Hoping that you will come back. Until I realized that I have to stop." 

"B-but I'm here. I'm back." He tried to hold my hand but I refused.

"Don't you ever touch me." I warned him. "You broke your own promise. You promise breaker!"

"Stop that. Lila, you should be happy because Eunsang is here." Appa said.

"I want to be happy but I can't. He leaves without saying goodbye to me. Without telling why!" I shouted and I quickly went to my room. Call me rude but I can't help it.

"YOU ARE ONLY A MEMORY!" I said as I entered my room. "I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!!!"

Suddenly I heard a knock. "Lila?"

"What do you want, Eunsang?" I asked. Trying to be calm.

"I am so sorry Lila. Please, let me explain why I'm leaving." He said.

"Okay. Explain everything."

"The day before I left, I found out that my parents found a new job overseas. They don't want me to stay here. So, they insist on leaving with me. I want to go to you and tell you that I will leave. But my parents won't allow me. Appa said that you will understand. So I believe in him. I've been thinking of you everyday if you are looking for me, if you are still going to our favorite place..." He said and tears started falling into his cheeks. "I will go to our favorite place before I go in here!"

"I… I didn't know.."

"Can you forgive me?" He said and he kneeled in front of me.

"P-please don't kneeled down. I forgive you." I said. 

"Thank you, Lila." And he hugged me.

"I promise that I won't leave your side ever again!"

"Really?"

"Really really."

"If you break it again, I won't forgive you and I will burn your house down!" I said jokingly.

"That's too much, Lila." He said

"No one ever can split us apart."

"Bestfriends forever!"