Kidnapped!Error x Ink

Suggested by Victoriya102

Ink POV
  "Ink, we've got someone new. Go heal him." Dream said.
  I nodded. To be honest Dream scares me. We used to be the good guys. The hero's. But, ever since we won... since Dream killed Nightmare. He had changed.
  Blue moved back with his brother and honestly I couldn't blame him. I however had nowhere else I could go. I had no family, no au, and no friends other than Dream and Blue.
  Dream didn't treat us badly. He was just.. angry. I think at himself. He never yelled at us. He never hit us.
  He just... stayed angry. And kidnapped Nightmare's old colleagues. I wonder who it was this time. I had reconciled with all of them.
  Well, all of the ones Dream had trapped anyways.
  I walked to the room we put them in. The new one wouldn't be there. He'd be in my room, most likely confused.
  "Hey Ink." Cross said.
  I waved hi to them.
  "We don't need anything kid." Killer said.
  Horror pet my head and I left. Not before giving them food and water of course.
  I sighed and entered my room. Error. I smiled. I hadn't seen him in a while. Not since our last fight. I then frowned. Seeing how he had been hurt. Nothing serious. But, still.
  I walked to him and gently woke him up. He looked at me and pulled me onto him.
  "Long time no see squid." He said.
  I just let him hug me and snuggled up to him. I always loved his jacket. It felt soft and warm. Error and I were actually pretty good friends outside of battle. I knew he didn't mind my being close to him. I was tired. Never able to sleep anymore.
  I realize I'm only daydreaming. Error hated me. And.. I loved him. He was still passed out when I walked up to him. I examined his body for anything that would need healing right away. Nothing.
  I healed him anyway and Dream helped me take him to the room. They all glared at Dream but knew I had it from here.
  I looked at the others and sighed pointing to the window.
  "Are you kiddin!? Free stuff? I ain't leavin." Killer said.
  The others agreed and I just shrugged. I had to wait for Error to wake up though. Explaining this to him won't be easy. When he did wake up, he saw me and tied me in strings.
  "Where am I brat?" He asked.
  I didn't answer. Only closed my eyes and tried to breathe.
  "Dude let 'em go." Killer said.
  He did and I ran out of the room. Ugh, why did I have to choose a side?

Error POV
"...where am I?" I spat.
"To be honest we're not sure, but Ink is kinda friends with us." Dust said.
Great. Now I have to tolerate them. I..I wasn't complaining to be honest. I act like I hate Ink but I really didn't.
At night they somehow all fell asleep. Except Cross but he never really wanted to talk.
I heard the door creek open. Ink seemed to just be checking on us. They looked at me, walked in, and quietly closed the door.
"..can I talk to you?" They asked, sitting in front of me.
"...I suppose." I answered.
Cross just quietly sat there and watched. I don't think that Ink noticed he was awake.
"You know... I've made friends with them... and I'd like to be your friend to... n-now I know that we've talked of it before and the answers always 'no'... but, since you're here now, can we please try?"
I thought for a moment. If I said yes, I'd be happy, but I'd hate to be thought of as weak. If I said no, I'd hate myself for how Ink would feel.
"...I suppose." I whispered.
They smiled.
"Thank you." They smiled. "Do you need anything?"
"...at the moment, some chocolate would be nice." I said.
She smiled and turned then jumped when she saw Cross sitting up.
"Oh...it's only you. Do you want-"
He shook his head. Ink gestured for me to fallow them. I did. They gave me what I had asked for.
  "...I..won't keep you here against your will. Dream may get mad but, I hope you know I can't let you destroy aus just because we're friends now." They said.
  I nodded and went back to the room. I guess it couldn't be to bad here.
  The next morning they came in and everyone was still asleep aside from me. I looked up. They were wearing a sweater that went of their shoulders and to be honest... it kind of turned me on.
  I know, it's creepy. And I don't like the feeling. Well, I apparently like Ink immensely. I had for some time but tried to deny it.
  They were only here to clean though. I smiled at them. They smiled back at me.
  We both had a slight blush. I wasn't going to let Ink know it though.
  "U-um... good morning." They said, still smiling.
  I waved hi. They left the room thank god. I thought I'd do something crazy if they had stayed in any longer.

Part two?