Part 2

The door slams shut as you're pushed against the wall, Murdoc's jagged teeth are instantly on your neck. Over his shoulder you can see the rotting piles of garbage that fill his small rat-hole apartment, the stench would make you choke if you could smell it. Unfortunately, the putrid stink of Murdoc's natural odor is the only thing that reaches your nose. He is currently ravaging your neck with his tongue and teeth, you can tell he clearly doesn't account for his horrid dentistry by the way he draws blood from your skin. You're gasping for breath and pulling at the back of his shirt, suddenly overwhelmed. Murdoc draws away from you, places his hands on both shoulders, and -- with a forceful shove -- pushes you to your knees. His half-hard cock bulges inside his trousers, you almost gag thinking about it being shoved down your throat.

You blink up at him, you know what he wants but you're not trying to be too easy. After a beat, Murdoc scoffs and begins undoing his zipper. When his monster cock springs free, he pushes your face towards it. You look carefully at the 12 inches of green flesh in front of you, noticing the way it curves obscenely to the left. Your throat bobs as you swallow, your mouth suddenly dry. You lean forward and give a tentative lick to the tip resigned to your fate, but at the same moment, Murdoc grows impatient. He grips the side of your head with both hands and pushes his massive dick into your mouth. You sputter and gag on it as spit slickens your chin. Your jaw aches after only a few moments but he doesn't give in, determined to sheath himself fully in the channel of your throat. After a couple of tense moments, he's completely stuffed himself to the hilt, you hear him sigh as you struggle to breathe around the meat filling your mouth. You're soon granted relief when he pulls out almost all the way, resting the tip on your tongue. You heave a few deep breaths, steeling yourself for what was coming next.

In an instant, he's shoving his long, crooked member back down your throat. You choked on his cock, the tightening of your walls made him groan above you. He manipulated and moved your head whichever way he wanted, the only thing you could do is cry and sputter. Eventually, he holds your head perfectly still -- hands gripping almost painfully tight around your jaw -- his hips begin hammering rapidly into your mouth. You could tell he was close by the animalistic growls he was letting out. Murdoc suddenly pulls completely out of your mouth and jerks you to your feet. His hands attach themselves to your chest squeezing the flesh, he's at your neck again marking your flesh.

With your wrist tightly clasped in his grip, he pulls you along the hall to the bedroom. As you burst through the door, you barely miss the movement of the hoards of rats and roaches skittering away -- disappearing under the bed and into the walls. Murdoc climbs onto the bed while you're momentarily distracted, he has yet to remove any of his clothes as he lays belly up. You pull off your shirt, moving towards him. You can tell that he is the type who wants you fully naked before any part of your skin hits the mattress. You continue to strip as you make your way towards him, his heterochromatic eyes following your every move. There's bubbling in your stomach and you feel nauseous with every step you take towards his bed. When your knees finally hit the mattress you feel even worse than before. Your face feels as green and flushed as Murdoc's extra long cock and you know it's from the shame and embarrassment of being seen with him. By him.

The world spins around as you shoot a hand out to catch yourself. You look at Murdoc and he just gazes back at you as you lurch forward. He has no concern for you or your worsening condition. Your vision slowly fades to back at the same time your arms and legs give out from under you. The last thing you see is the mold encrusted ceiling before everything goes black.