The Bullzord

Silver looked up as they walked into the Shiba House. "Silver?" Jayden asks and she let out a low growl.

"Hey. What are you doing here?" She asked, holding out a spin sword in her hand securely.

"Hello?" Jayden asked, and the boy stood up quickly. "Oh, uh..." The boy said and laughed shakily.

"Uh... you must be the Red Ranger."

He said, and Silver looked at Jayden, who shrugged slightly. "Yeah I am." He said, and shook hands with the boy.

"You're the Silver Ranger. But you haven't been in the Shiba House since you were a kid like me."

The boy said, and Silver looked at him. "You're right kid. I am the Silver Ranger." She said, shaking hands.

"I brought you this. I need you to free the Bullzord." The boy said holding an disc out in his hand, and Silver looked at Jayden. "The Bullzord?" Silver asks.

"Cody. Does your father know you're here?" Ji asked, going towards the boy who was Cody, and he shook his head.

"No. I jumped the fence." Cody said, and Ji sighed at his words of wisdom or so Silver thinks.

"Cody's family are guardians of the first zord that ever appeared in this world, a Bullzord, with immense of primal power." Mentor Ji said.

"It was uncontrollable. I remember hearing that much, before my parents forbade me to speak or study of it."

Silver said. "Yes. Cody's family have been guardians for three hundred of the years since it came to our world."

Ji said.

"The Bullzord came into our world through symbol power, but it went out of control and ravaged the entire countryside, so the Grand Shogun, sealed it away in a secret location."

Mentor Ji said. "Cody's family knows where it is." Silver said, looking at the boy, who nodded.

"You can control it. The Last Defender can for sure! I just know it!" He said, a sigh came from Silver.

"Look, I can barely understand why the heck that I'm chosen to be the Last Defender already kid. The likelihood of me being able to control that very much primal zord? No thank you."

Silver said. "You've never tried."

Cody said.

"And I never will! Because the absolute last thing we need on top of all of these thrice damned, seemingly near endless Nighlok attacks, is me losing control of the shadows while trying to control the Bullzord!"

Silver snapped, and Cody flinched, and Silver lowered her head into her hands. "Sorry." She quietly mumbled into her hands.

"Bullzord isn't bad. He just wants to be free." Cody said, and Silver looked at him. "Once I break the seal..."

Cody said, sounding excited.

"Hold on, you want to unleash a zord that went on a total rampage?" Kevin said sounding extremely incredulous.

"For once, I agree with Kevin." Silver said, and everyone looked at her, and she sighed.

"I don't want to end up as a pool of shadows because I disintegrated in an extreme lack of control in myself."

Silver said.

"He won't do that now. You can control it with this disc." Cody said, holding it up to Jayden.

"We need to check this out. We'll take you home." Jayden said and Cody let a sigh out.

Silver walked into the yard with the rest. "Excuse me." Jayden said, as we all saw the man, that could only be a father, was standing there chopping.

"Uh, can we talk to you? We're..."

Jayden started.

"I know who you all are son. My son went to see you." The man said and he chops another block of wood.

"Why are you hiding in the back of them Cody?" He asked. "Because no one deserves to be treated like dirt."

Silver said coldly, as she moved to the side and Cody walked slowly through.

"Excuse me?" The man said. "You heard me. I mean, unless you're deaf, I have met some deaf guardians."

Silver said.

"Okay, that's enough." Jayden said.

"You left without telling me." The man said, and Cody looked indignant at his father's words.

"'Cause I was worried about the Bullzord, Dad. It doesn't want to be sealed up like that. I can feel it."

Cody said. "You try to trap a predator, it never works for long." Silver said as she stood next to Cody.

"How would you know? Your family were the cowards that ran away from the fight."

His father said, and Silver flinched back hard, and he looked at her. "Not as tough as you pretend Defender."

He said.

"And the Red Ranger and Silver here can help us set him free." Cody said as Silver stepped back quickly, to stand next to Jayden and the others again.

"No one can control that zord, Cody, not even the Silver or Red Ranger of the Samurai could do it."

His father said. "You've not only endangered yourself, but them all as well, you've put everyone around us at risk, and you've got chores to do."

His father finished, and Cody walked away, to sulk in silence. "I'm sorry you had to come all this way." He said, and Silver felt Jayden's hand in hers now.

"So this is the Grand Shogun." Jayden said, and turned to Cody's father, who was sitting in the corner.

"Cody really cares about that zord, doesn't he?" Jayden said, walking over to him with Silver right next to him.

"He started talking to the Bullzord when he was only three years old. He thinks it understands him." He said.

"Does it?" Jayden asked, staring him right in the eyes. "Maybe, but it can't be trusted."

He said, opening a secret cabinet, and unrolling a map. "Three hundred year ago, the Grand Shogun entrusted us to this task to guard the Bullzord with an live. Our very lives." He said.

"Whoa." Kevin said quietly.

"He ordered that it remain sealed, today, tomorrow, and for all eternity, and I believe we should."

Cody's dad said.

"Cody's gone." Mia said, opening the door. Silver ran out immediately, and her eyes flashed.

"Wolf time?" She asked. There was rumbling all over, and the cups on the table inside began to shake.

"Oh no. It can't be not now. This is what I was afraid of. He's figured out how to break the seal."

Cody's dad said.

"No way we're gonna let it rampage!"

Jayden shouted, and Silver nodded.

"I'll get the twins and Liana. We'll meet you there." She said. "Let's go now!" Jayden shouted.