Prologue

The male flipped open the file, he studied each profile but didn't study their real names or faces. He didn't want to be unfair to them.

Dragons Blood File

Five members in order of rank.
This gang has become so good at hiding themselves they have become something of a rumour, old leader was killed in a car crash so his successor took his place and made the gang what it is today. They are extremely childish when alone but outside are polite and kind, don't attack on purpose. They are always armed so it will prove hard to kill any of them, with the best of the best you won't able to do anything. They have taken out multiple other gangs and mafias to name them all go to the back of this file.

Name: Song (m/n)
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Gang: Dragons Blood
Code Name: Dragon
Birth Family: Unknown
Adopted Family: Mr. Park (father), Mrs. Park (mother), Park Leesong (sister), Park Lee (brother)
Nationally: Korean
Sexuality: Homosexual
Romantic Preference: Homoromantic
Languages: Korean, English, Japanese, Mandarin, French and sign language.
Position: Leader
Weapons: Anything but prefers knifes so your really fucked if you get into a fight with him
Personally: Cold hearted but cares a lot for those he is close to which is very few due to his nature of not trusting people easily, only smiles if it's legitimate. He usually shuns those who he doesn't trust and they have to prove themselves before he will even sit in the same room for an extended period of time, then he will open up. Dragon is an insomniac, he is quiet too an I shall add that he is a badass too because he takes no shit but if it's from me he will take it seriously. Also he is an introvert.
Fear: Due to a house fire when he was five years old he has developed a fear of fire, this is because he believes it was his fault when his parents died in the fire.
Description: Is the leader of Dragons Blood, uses daggers or knives when fighting and also comes up with plans for missions. Parents dies in a house fire when he was five and was adopted my Mr. and Mrs. Park, not much is known about him. Dropped out of high school due to the lessons being too simple for him and doesn't really go to university other than skipping out on a lot of his dancing classes, IQ is 200. When the other members are at university he takes care of the house and their pets also gathers information on their potential enemies and/or targets.
(Has a scar from the house fire his parents died in on his left leg which is on his ankle to his knee so he hides it at all times, I discovered it accidentally when swimming which he blocked me off)
Picture:

(Has a scar from the house fire his parents died in on his left leg which is on his ankle to his knee so he hides it at all times, I discovered it accidentally when swimming which he blocked me off)Picture:

Name: Park Lee
Gender: Male
Age: 21
Gang: Dragons Blood
Code Name: Ace
Family: Mr. Park (father), Mrs. Park (mother), Park Leesong (older sister) and Song (m/n) (adopted brother)
Nationality: Japanese but moved to Korea when he was two
Sexuality: Asexual
Romantic Preference: Aromantic
Languages: Japanese, Korean, English and sign language.
Position: Sniper
Weapons: As mentioned above sniper rifles and knives when anyone comes close, is lethal from both close and long range. You can't run away from him, don't try.
Personality: He has a bright and optimistic personality which makes him a good person to have around, but you don't want to piss him off. To help calm himself down he plays with his knives, one of his favourite things to do is tease Dragon. He is also kind and fun to be around, also takes care of Dragon like he older brother he is but acts this way to the others too. He is cold hearted to everyone else unless Dragon trusts them, he turns down most physical contact but likes to innocently cuddles Dragon. Introvert.
Fear: He has a fear of sexual contact due to getting raped when he was ten-years-old, his first victim was the rapist.
Description: Is the sniper of Dragons Blood and was known as Ace because he is the best sniper in Korea. Has been best friends with Dragon ever since they have adopted him, but calls himself his brother. In his second last year of university where he is doing mathematics and dance majors, is in the top of his maths class due to his IQ of 180.
Picture: