ㄹix

I woke up very uncomfortable, groaning, I sat up. Jesus, did a brick hit me or something? I rubbed my temple, trying to get the pounding out of my head. What was today..?

I sat up, and marched my way out downstairs and into the living room, almost instant, being hit in the face by the smell of food. I sighed happily, as the scent was subtly clearing my headache a bit, I found myself in the kitchen staring at the back of a wide shoulder male. Now who was it again..Jin? Yeah, Jin. I walked up to him and patted his shoulder, making him jump.

He turned around raising his spatula as I flinched, closing my eyes.

"You little— oh, oh my gosh, I'm so sorry Y/N I thought you were Jungkook..! The maknae line always bothers me.." He places his hands on my shoulders, as he did that, I couldn't help but feel something..any-who, he flowered my face with pepper kisses, I opened my eyes, giggling.

"It's okay Jin-oppa~!" I smiled from ear to ear, checking the stove.

"Whatcha makin'?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Pancakes~" He said with a joyful voice, turning back to the stove, just in time to flip the pancake, showing the golden brown side. I watched in awe, looking and praising his skills.

"That was so good oppa! Do it again!" Jumping up and down with excitement, watching him throw some chocolate chips onto the still cooking pancake while saying dramatically, "WaH pOw!"

I giggled every time he did it. Couldn't help it, he also couldn't refrain himself from telling me some dad jokes.

"Okay—okay.." He calmed down from from his previous joke, about to say another.

"How do you make holy water? You boil the hell out of it..!" He whispered the word 'hell' as I burst out laughing, tearing up. He told me some more, whilst cleaning up and setting the table. Calling everyone within the house to come on down for breakfast.

"Hey Y/N!" Taehyung came and hugged me from behind,

I still could feel something within me, I felt..weird. Like the urge to just..

Moan?

As I thought about it, the urge only seemed to grow bigger. So I said a quick hello and practically shoved him off of me. Earning him to stumble back a bit and show his shocked face, before later turning into a confused, sad expression.

I bowed and hurried to the table, sitting in my seat, I awed at the loads of chocolate chip pancakes and plates of fruit to decorate. I immediately took one pancake and plopped it on my plate, grabbing the maple syrup and dripping the oozy substance onto my breakfast. Smiling I grabbed a couple of strawberries along with blueberries, and placed one by one onto my pancake.

I clapped my hands once as I finished, happily grabbing my fork, everyone was already at the table and started doing the same, not wasting much time as I stabbed my fork into my creation, stuffing it into my mouth.

I groaned in pleasure as I let the food run in my mouth, it was so good.

"Slow down there Y/N.. you might choke!" Namjoon said softly, yet in a worrisome tone.

I nodded my head as I muffled out to Jin,

"Hey Jin-oppa, what day is today?"
I smiled sweetly at him while eating my pancake.

"Today is the 23rd darling, why?" He replied.

I choked on my food, coughing up pancake as it managed to get lodged into my airway, making me panic.

I started to try and gasp for air, only to fail, I felt a harsh grip on my waist as I got lifted up, later feeling another person grasp around my stomach and squeeze while lifting me up in the air.

Well, that means he'd practically have to hump my back, and you see,

Today is the day I start my heat.

But it managed to help my situation, making me finally cough up the remainder of the pancake, spitting it out onto my plate.

The feeling of my his arms around me, and the way he basically humped me made me moan and purr, pushing my butt into the person behind me.

I couldn't think, I didn't know what to think in a situation like this, so I just pushed my ass into the obviously now rock hard bulge someone behind me had.

"Please.." I whined.

"Guys..is she in her..heat?" Jimin said out to the guys.

"Yup."

"Definitely."

"Mhm."

I looked behind me, seeing Taehyung, I widened my eyes as I remember what had happened earlier, moving my body forward as to not touch him anymore.

But,

You see,

He was pretty upset by that.

Before I could think more, he grabbed my hips and pushed his clothed member into my too, clothed ass, dry humping me.

"Who do you think you are, fucking shoving me and shit while I give you love." He growled, slapping my ass as I moaned out even more, louder this time.

The others just watched the scene, blushing beyond a deep crimson.

Taehyung watched as my butt giggled every time after he slapped it, mesmerized by how it moved.

"Fuck I can't wait anymore, your arousal is too strong princess." He turned me around, lifting me up by my thighs, turning to the rest.

"I'll take care of this one, carry on." He swiftly moved up the steps, and towards his room.

"Tae.." I purred, rubbing my nose into his neck.

He looked at me, his eyes full of hunger,

"What a fucking cock-slut. Can't wait to take daddies dick so well." He whispered into my ear.

"Say it." He demanded.

"F-fuck, daddy!" I moaned loud, as he dropped me onto the bed, stripping his clothes, leaving him in his boxers.

As he crawled towards me, I can't help but to think what it would be like if he filled me up, a shiver ran down my spine.

"Angel, this is where the fun begins."

————————————————————
Lovelies!! A new chapter ! Finally, I'm so happy to get back here, I was sick for the past couple of days unfortunately, but now I feel much better! Love you always children! Xoxo, lolli. 🥰✨

 🥰✨