Not the only one

Muzan's pov:

I was really pissed off that night. No one had the blue lily I was asking them to find. Useless... Useless demons. I threw that wine glass on the wall shattering it to pieces.

I need that flower. Or else I won't be able to withstand the sun. For a millennium... No one has got me that flower. That flower that might just cure me once and for all.

My lower moons were all useless and weak. Unlike my upper moons who killed so many hashiras. I took another wine glass and a bottle of fine wine.

I was starting to have a relaxing evening when a demon came cowering to me in fear.

"M-Master M-Muzan... I..." He was stuttering.
"What is it you mumbling fool?" I was irritable.
"I'm to inform you that... Akaza had died." He informed me. Akaza? One of my upper moons?

I thought it must be a pretty strong hashira. I was interested.
"Who did this?" I asked licking my lips. I was expecting that it was a hashira. But I got a different answer.

"A demon sire." My slave answered. I was shocked.
"A demon? How did that happen? Is it a demon that escaped my clutches? Tamayo? Or Nezuko?" I was irritated.

"No. But it was sure she was a demon. She's a very strong demon. She let me live as long as I report to you." He was stuttering still.

"Quit your stuttering! Who is this demon? Where is she?" I shouted on the top of my lungs.

"You don't need to shout." A voice rang in the whole room I was in. I was furious.
"Who are you? Show yourself!" I screamed. It giggled. The voice giggled so irritatingly.

A woman in white suddenly appeared out of nowhere.
She also had white colored eyes.

"What are you?!" I shouted. I wasn't actually this irritated but knowing someone that's a demon is so much stronger than one of my upper moons and killed him.

"I'm a demon like you Muzan. And I'm surprised that there's a demon as weak as you are." She tsked and approached me. I am really interested in knowing what was she made of.

"Now... Listen here and listen carefully..." She said in a sweet poisonous voice.
"I am a demon princess. A pureblood demon. As I can see from your past you're once a flimsy little human." She chuckled.

I was listening. But I wanted to break her neck. No one else had made me this irritated. But she was also beautiful.

"My father, I was a disgrace to his name. He heard of how close I was to humans... I didn't hurt any human because I thought they were frail and good to be left alone. But my father didn't." She started telling her story.

She looked tired and looks like she will give up.
"He said if I would continue to be a disgrace for him then I should stay on Earth and not return home. I should've been alright with that. I never hurt people unlike him despite of how powerful I was." She continued.

"But..." She stopped in the middle of her story.
"But what?" I asked as she sat on one of my furnitures. She looked decent despite of her being a demon like me. She wore something formal.

"But... I should be tied down with a mate. A mate that I have a connection with. But I said there was no such thing." She said thinking about it.

"Wait... I don't even know you... Why would I listen to someone like you?" I asked not wanting to have anything to do with her. I just wanted her to leave.

She just squinted her eyes in a manner that she looked pretty irritated with me. The next thing I knew was I was hanging from the wall. I was being choked. But no... Demons like me are powerful. I'm a demon Lord. Not a wimpy impostor like this woman!

"Now... To continue what I was saying... I'm in need of a mate. There's this connection between the people he plays with. And this connection... Has brought me to you." She looked at me without the intent to hurt me or anything but she looked so evil.

I choked on my own saliva. I was hurt. It was something I never felt... One of my uppermoon, Kokushibo tried to free me but she just flinched and he flew away. I was in awe.

"I can retake all the blood you put in your subordinates Muzan... If you want a sample of how powerful I can be." She gritted her teeth.

"Y-You.... You're an... Imp-ostor! I- I am their ma-ster..." I tried to say. I was having a difficulty with my breathing.

She smirked and let me go. I was recovering from how tight she held me when she approached Kokushibo on the floor.

"Ah... My six eyed friend..." She said to him and after making a small cut on his neck she smiled as she take out the blood from his system.

Kokushibo was having a hard time maintaining his appearance since it's been a good more than a hundred years since he was human. His body wants to melt down.

"Ackkkk... Please... S-top!" He pleaded and in a second she let go of him. Kokushibo dropped on the ground.

"I am so much stronger than your master Muzan... From now on all demons shall pledge their loyalty to me." She declared to all the other demons via mind link.

"No... You can't do this. I've been their master and it will stay like that." I stood.

"Muzan... If you'll listen a bit you'll know what I want to say." She said and made me sit down. I was held by extremely strong bands on the chair.

"You see... You're my mate. And I really feel this strong connection with you." She said and smiled.

"I'm Y/N... But call me Apple. My father had always called me Apple since it was a sweet fruit here on Earth. Ringo in Japanese. But I'd rather be called Apple." She introduced herself.

Apple's pov:

When I saw this demon I can feel he was strong when it came to being demon lord here. Even though he was no match to me... He's still okay. He can hold his own.

I thought he was pretty cute for a fledgeling. Maybe this ordeal wasn't so bad after all.

I bared my teeth and bit him on the neck. I gave him back his human desires and made him immune to the sun. That way he will follow my orders as it is his greatest desire.

I also gave him my blood. It will make him a bit stronger for now. I don't want my father to be more disappointed than he already is.

"What... What did you do?" He asked feeling the place he was bitten.
"I marked you. You're mine now..." I said in a very sexy tone. I sat on his lap and kissed him. I rendered him stiff and unable to move.

Muzan's pov:

I felt weirdly good. Like... I was content with what's happening. My blood seemed like it wasn't craving for human now.

I craved... This woman with me. This demon princess on me. She marked me as hers. I reached for a mirror on the side and looked at what she's done. In a beautiful calligraphy it was written Apple. Her nickname.

I was also feeling better. No... Not that I'm a demon. Better that I can now proudly go out while the sun is shining.

"Can... Can I go out in the sun now?" I asked stupidly.
"Yes. But in exchange of all these... I want you to be my mate and live with me. And I'll be the master from now on."

I gulped. She? My master? How can I possibly do it? Can I slip and wriggle out of my situation?

"You can't get out of this. I can read your mind. It's one of my basic talents. I also know every human you turned. I can reach to them." She said which made me uneasy.

How... Will I get out of this?

END OF NOT THE ONLY ONE