i n t r o d u c t i o n

"stars too, were time travelers.

how many of those ancient points of light were the last echoes of suns now dead?

how many had been born but their light not yet come this far?

if all the suns but ours collapsed tonight, how many lifetimes would it take us to realize we were alone?

I had always known the sky was full of mysteries—but not until now had I realized how full of them the earth was."

ransom riggs, author of ms. peregrines home for peculiar children

official playlist for syzygy in the external link

a novel orbiting a gravitational pull between two souls with opposing polarity.  minoru  had crossed paths with the stars more times in his life than he could count, always yearning to one day be able to dance with one himself. lior found solace in the night sky when everyone else had long fell asleep.

please leave as much constructive criticism as possible for anything related to the book as well as suggestions on how to make it better.

I hope you enjoy reading my work since I'm pretty fucking proud of it.

every vote, comment, and read means the universe to me; it means you all took the time and effort to accompany me on my quest to complete a full story.

the book is currently incomplete, so I may unpublish as well as republish certain chapters to ensure consistency and remove any plot holes that may pop up.

I would also be more than happy to read your books as well.

comment here and ill check it out when I find the time.

warning : while this book isn't rated mature yet, there will be usage of explicit language and references to sensitive topics such as mental illnesses, however they will be more implicit rather than explicit.

the rating may change if I find that the plot cannot proceed any further without explicit scenes depicting such mental illnesses.

if any of you find yourself relating to any of the characters in a negative manner : for example one of my character's will demonstrate some symptoms of insomnia, please find someone you trust and talk through it.

I'm always here to listen to whats on your mind as well.

you matter and no one can make you believe otherwise, except ironically yourself.

thank you for supporting a budding writer such as myself.

love, ray. :)