Chapter XXXVII: Cravings

Yuki was always so damn small. When we were younger, I always feared I'd forget my own strength and harm him. He was never afraid of me, though. No matter how rough I could get, he never once thought I'd seriously hurt him. It's been so long since I've held him, I worried I'd forget how. I buried my head in the crook of his neck, hearing his sharp gasp when my fangs punctured his flesh. His breathing was eradicate initially, as he'd long ago forgotten this pain, but he soon remembered how to relax.

I've never once known the influence of alcohol, but if I had to guess, I'd say it's similar to the euphoria I felt drinking from Yuki. His blood was always so intoxicating to me, to the point it enchanted me into worshiping him. He was my entire world. I often knew how foolish I would act in the name of love, but I didn't care what others thought of my actions. As long as he was happy.

When two chests are next to each other, those hearts beating against their ribcages in the shadow of the of night, it's easy to fall into a trap of desire. The way he grasped onto me with his dainty little hands, I knew he wanted me. He had no way of knowing there was someone else in my life now. If I pursued this route, the blame rested solely on my conscience. What am I saying? Ricky's the one who decided to disregard my feelings like it was a worthless piece of garbage to him. I confessed my love to him, and he crumpled it up and threw it in the trash.

I've promised Ricky a lot of things. Sexual exclusivity wasn't one of them. He doesn't even want me, anyways. I was expendable entertainment to him, so fuck him. My irises still burned red as I pulled away from Yuki's neck. I looked him in the eyes while his hand began trailing down my chest.

Still winded from feeding so eagerly, I asked, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

He nodded, drawing nearer to my bloodstained lips. "I am."

Isn't it amazing what can change in fourteen years? The last time I saw him, I was positive he'd never love me again, even if it was just for one night. Back then, I suppressed my emotions for him to prevent myself from doing anything stupid. I didn't realize how badly I still wanted Yuki. He pushed his kimono farther down his arms, revealing his bare chest. Just like that, I needed him as badly as roses need the rain.

I quickly threw my clothes off—The very ones Ricky had gifted to me. They can stay on the damn floor forever for all I care. Yuki and I were lip locked, unable to keep our hands off of each other. In a matter of minutes, he was on the floor, covered in his own spit after choking on my cock. God, he's so fucking sexy. I've never had another sub that can pull an ahegao face even a tenth as good as his. Is it really a wonder that I used to spoil him fucking rotten?

That tight little ass can still drive me crazy. I fucked him as hard as I could, to make sure I live up to his memories of me. I wouldn't want to disappoint him. Holding onto his small hips, I pounded into him from behind. Yuki clung to his pillow as he cried in sweet agony. What a precious princess. His legs gave out and he collapsed onto his side. Someone who didn't know him might think he'd had enough, but I knew better.

Spooning was his favorite position. He was ready for me to get serious and destroy him. Yuki whimpered and moaned so sweetly for me. It's actually been a few weeks now since I've had sex with anyone, and fucking him drove me absolutely crazy. It was one of the best orgasms I've had in a long time. I could barely move when it was over. Yuki had just enough energy to turn into my chest and pull a blanket over us. We both passed out almost immediately, wrapped up in each other's arms. In that moment, we both forgot what year it was or what had happened to us. It felt like we were back together, in the height of our love two decades ago.

When I woke up the next morning, I was surprised there wasn't any sunlight to run from. Yuki had blackout curtains over every window in the house. Well, I guess some things have changed. Dating me, he rarely got the chance to see the sun, which caused him to develop a fixation with it. He'd try to see daylight whenever he could. Maybe having the freedom to see it whenever he wanted meant it lost it's novelty.