Somewhere else?

Chase's POV

Ok calm down chase take a deep breath. I inhale and exhale and i check my phone i see the time and see that i'm still in brighton. I scroll through my contacts to find Marvin and I press his name and dial the number. "Come on pick up!" The number keeps dialing. "Hello?" "Hi Marvin it's me Chase". "Oh hey chase what's up?" "Um I'm in kind of a jam can u pick me up if your not busy?" "Sure I'm not where are you?" "Um I don't know one sec stay on!" "Ok!" I keep the phone on my ear and quickly run down the stairs. I check the streets. "Ok I'm on Ireland street and 14th blvd!"
"Ok I'll be there in ten minutes!" He hung up and I waited and sat on the bench.

*Time skip*

A few minutes later I saw Marvin's car pull up and I got into the passenger seat. "So what exactly happened? Didn't you say you were going somewhere today?" "Yeah but I just appeared on that parking out of nowhere?!" "That's strange". "Yeah it was and no idk where my car is...." "ooo that sucks buddy". I nod and sigh and look out the window as he drives me home.

Marvin's POV

Chase has been acting really weird lately. I wonder what's the matter I'll have to ask him. "Hey chase you've been acting really weird lately is everything ok?" He nods. "Yeah it's just that I miss my kids and Stacy..." "Ah I see". "I'm sorry that happened to you bud." "It's fine Marv thanks". "No problem anything for a friend". He smiles and I smile back.

*Time skip home*

We got home and I parked the car and got out and locked it. Chase started walking towards the door and unlocked it. Our hands brushed against each other and we both blushed. "I'm gonna go for a walk Marvin I'll be back soon!" I nod and sit down on the couch. Chase leaves and I'm still a blushing mess.

Chase's POV
I walked down the block think about what just happened blushing. Until I saw a girl about the age of 14 crying on a park bench. I walked up to her to see if she was ok.
(Just so you guys know the girl is me)
"Hey are you ok?" She looked up at me in shock. "C-chase?!" "Um hi?" "I-I'm Charlotte nice to meet you!" "Likewise! What's wrong?" "Um I just teleported here out of nowhere and I don't know if I will ever go back home!" My eyes widened "That's exactly what happened to me I was just minding my own business when I appeared on top of a parking lot". "Weird..." "Do you wanna stay at my house?" Her eyes lit up with excitement. "YES!" I chuckled and we headed back to my house.

*Time skip*

"Hey Marvin I'm back!" "Hey chase! Who's ur friend?" "Oh this is Charlotte she's a fan!" "Hi Marvin! I think your a great magician!" "Awww thank you!" I smiled and showed her to the guest room. She nodded and went upstairs because she had a backpack full of stuff. I looked at Marvin who looked away blushing. D-do I like him?! No what am I saying we're basically brothers?! I sigh and sit next to him. And I hear footsteps coming back downstairs.

My POV

I come back downstairs and I see Marvin and Chase sitting next to each other blushing. "I ship it!" They both look at me and blush more. I smirk. "So where is Jack?" "Oh he's recording rn so best not to disturb him". "Ok!" I decide to go back upstairs to my room (for now). And read fan fictions on wattpad.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I will see you in the next chapter Buh bye! XD