Makeovers and Takeovers

Autumn

As soon as the plane landed Celeste pushed herself to the front and walked out waving to everyone who was waiting there for us to arrive.
"Lady Autumn! Can you sign my poster!?" A little girl with glasses asked as she got pushed to the floor. I quickly moved over to her and helped her up.
"Are you alright, sweetheart?" I asked as she beamed.
"Can you sign this for me?" She asked.
"Of course, what's your name darling?" I smiled at her.
"Winter! And my sister's name is Summer!" She bubbled.
"All we need now is Spring." I laughed softly as a grin placed itself on her face and wouldn't leave.
"It was lovely meeting you, Winter." I waved as a few other kids asked for an autograph and I signed all of them before being ushered into the limo.
"They adored you." Marlee giggled as I sat down next to her. As the limo drove through the streets, I could see our names on posters everywhere. Most of them were Marlee, and then Celeste, and then my name, and America had the least amount of supporters. I didn't have a very good view of the palace when we arrived but I did see the tall, pale yellow, stucco walls.
Soon, the limo came to a stop and two women took my arms and brought me inside.
"Sorry to rush, miss, but your group is running late." One of the women said.
"That's my fault, sorry. I got a bit distracted with talking at the airport." I apologized.
"You talked to the crowds?" The other lady asked before they pointed out what rooms were what as we passed.
"Here they are!" A woman said as she came up to us. "I'm Silvia, we spoke on the phone. First thing's first, we need before pictures. Come with me." She commanded as I promptly followed her. "Don't mind the cameras ladies. We'll be doing a special on your makeovers, since every girl in Illea is going to want to look like you by the time we're done today." She said before shouting orders out. "Take lady Celeste to station four, lady Marlee to station five, lady America to station six, and lady Autumn to station seven." She said as a man came over to me.
"We need to talk about your image." The man said.
"My image?" I asked.
"Obviously. How do you want to look? With those blue eyes of yours we can make you a ravishing ice queen, but we would have to bleach your hair." He said.
"No, I like my hair just the way it is, thank you. Why should I change myself for some guy I don't know?" I cringed as he laughed and rolled his eyes.
"Fine, we'll just enhance your image. Polish you up a bit, and that might just be in you favor." He said before he walked away. A few women scrubbed my body raw before lathering my body in all different lotions and oils getting me to smell like a vanilla cupcake. After they were done with that, they turned towards my nails. I didn't really want them to paint my nails after they smoothed and buffed them, so one girl suggested white French tips. I agreed and let them paint my toes a nude color.
Once they were done, they left me for a different girl and a camera crew came over.
"French tips?" The lady grimaced.
"Yes."
The lady sighed and got a picture of my nails before leaving.
"Hey, are you alright?" I asked a girl who look incredibly nervous.
"They want to dye my hair blonde. They said it'll go better with my skin tone." She frowned.
"You have such beautiful brown hair, if it wasn't for you, you wouldn't have it that color." I said in all honesty. I guess she thought I was lying and proceeded with the blonde dye anyway while someone came over and washed and brushed my hair, before cutting the dead ends off and layering it, before she left and a girl came over to do my makeup.
"Could you go light, please?" I asked as she nodded and put just enough makeup on my face to make my eyes pop and enhance all of my best features. After she was done, I was led over to some racks that held a week's worth of dresses. Apparently princesses don't wear pants.
They decided to put me in was a lacy lilac purple dress that reached just below my knees.