Chapter 28

Khaleesi's POV

.....Amy finally opened her eyes. A week after she lost consciousness. The dragon scales were gone and she was back to normal but the strength in her eyes was gone.

To be honest the look in her eyes was saying to me that whilst she has regained her consciousness...she was still comatose. Maybe I should say SOMETHING to her to see if she is awake.

"Amy?" I asked.

"Khali..." and her head turned to me.

"Can you see me?"

"Not clearly. I know it's you due to your voice and your scent." she told me.

Has she gone blind?!

"Could you turn the lights on please." She asked me.

I know I am meant to be a hardcore assassin with no care for emotions but hearing Amy ask me that just brought my emotions to the surface. I promised my little brother in his dying wish I would never cry again.

~~~~~Flashback~~~~~

"DANNY PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!" Khali cried out as her father King Drogo held her dying brother. Khali's mother was never in their lives....she didn't give a damn about that woman but the young ultima loved her brother.

Khali's eyes were tearing up and her brother was upset.

"Khali.......promise me something....." Danny told his sister.

"What?" The ultima asked.

"Don't cry over me......your eyes shimmer brighter when you are happy...." the young dragon asked his sister.

"Danny your sister and I love you too much to not cry over your death...." Drogo told his son.

"Promise me please........." Danny told them but his voice indicated he was getting weaker. Khali had hidden her dragon tail and dragon horns. Just her ears were on show. She rarely had her wings on show either.

"I promise......" Khali told him.

"Thank you......sweet.....sis...t....e...r...." and then Danny passed.

Khaleesi told him she would never cry but she just screamed in sorrow. Her mother abandoned them. Danny was gone and now it was just her and her father King Drogo.

"Oh my sweet princess...." Drogo mumbled when he pulled the heartbroken princess into his embrace.

~~~~~End of Flashback~~~~~

That was 20 years ago when I was 13. Danny was only 11 when he was attacked and died. Our mom abandoned us when I was only 5 years old. Honestly that old hag was not the nicest. I was thrilled. After Danny's death my dad re-married and to be honest...my step-mother is amazing.

"Amy...when you say not clearly what are you talking about and the lights are on now" I asked her.

"My vision is severely blurred. I can make you out sort of *sits up* but that's about it. I guess my eyes have to adjust to this light again. All they've seen is fire in the astral plain with Phoenix, Alexis and Storm." Amy explained to me.

Amy and I just hugged each other so tightly because I love her to bits. Heh, I'm pretty sure she saw me crying like.

"What's gotten you so upset Khali?"

"Just...I haven't cried for over 20 years.....since my brother passed away...." I told her.

"Danny? How old were you and him?"