Part thirteen

Waiting, waiting for the day I can move on from this series of unfortunate events. I want to forget Otto's lifeless body, the fact that Geoff is dead, and my feelings towards Awsten. The way his lips feel when they touch mine. I want to forget everything about WaterParks. I already forgotten the happiness I used to feel while taking pictures at the shows, the feeling of meeting fans, and the feeling the shows gave me. I forgot everything good and happy about WaterParks.

I turned over on the bed in the small apartment room. The little light of the sun came through the closed curtains. I then turned on my back looking up at the ceiling, which was painted white. It feels like I'm trapped, more then Awsten is. I turned on my right side to see the alarm clock sitting on top of the short wood bedside table.

"9:45" I have to meet Travis at the café down town to discuss court stuff and how to free Awsten. This all feels like a nightmare, the one that makes you too scared to move, the one where you have cold sweats on your skin. But the good things about nightmares are that they don't last forever. Yes, the fear is there for a little bit, but it passes. This nightmare doesn't.

"Good morning (Y/N)." I walk into the small, but comfortable café to be greeted my Travis in a black suit. "Good morning." I give him a smile. "I already got a table if you want to come and sit down." I followed him to a booth next to a window. There were papers over the table and his briefcase on one of the booths seats.

I sat down on the opposite side of the briefcase, I assumed that's where he was sitting. He then sat down across from me. "Okay, thank you for joining me." Travis said adjusting his black tie so that it would be straight. "Of course." I showed a slight smile. "So, your mission is to save Awsten?" He asked looking for a certain paper covered in the piles of paperwork.

"Yes, I want to get him off of death row." I replied, picking at my fingernails that I was hiding under the table. "What makes you want to do that? After everything he's done?" He looked up at me and intertwined his fingers together and held them up to his mouth. He looked ready to listen. "Well, I don't think he deserves to die. He needs to get help and live out his life, even though he has taken many. I just don't think it's right to kill him right now." Travis eyes lit up.

"You're very smart. Most people in your shoes would want him dead and to suffer, but you want to save him. Is there something you feel toward him?" Travis took out a piece of paper and a pen. I am no way telling him that I maybe might be in love with Awsten. I mean, Travis didn't say in a loving way. Me and Awsten were friends. "We were good friends." I replied, knowing we were such more then that.

"That must be really hard for you." I slowly nodded up and down. "Well, good news. I got us a court day. It will be in three days." Travis smiled putting a piece of paper away in his briefcase. "Really?!" I yelled standing up in the booth. Eyes moved in our direction. I slowly sat back down. "Thank you so much Travis. This means the whole world to me." I said with a big smile across my face. "Thank you, I haven't had this good of a case in a while." We got up from the booth and shook hands.

"Hey, Travis? Can you give me a ride somewhere? It's not that far, it's totally okay if you can't." "Of course, where is it you need to go?"

"(Y/N)!" Awsten yelled standing up from the desk in his room/cell. "Hey." I smiled slightly. "How is my best girl?" I ignored the question, I didn't want to hear him call me that. "We got a court day, it will be held in three days." I said sitting down on the wooden floor. "Really? That's amazing, thank you so much!" He yelled walking to me but the chain around his waist stopped him. He chuckled. "I would love to give you a hug, but." He laughed looking at his waist.

"Maybe it's for the best." I sighed. "You're still mad at me, aren't you?" Awsten said sitting down on the stool, putting his back against the wall. "Yeah." I replied looking up at him. His stupid green hair and stupid green eyes and his stupid perfect smile. God, I hate him. "Oh, well I'm still in love with you." He looked at me with a big smile showing his pearly whites.

"I hate to be this person, but if you truly loved me. You wouldn't have put me through everything. You wouldn't have tortured me and killed my best friends. But I guess you have a twisted way for love." I crossed my arms and stared at him. The person who took everything away from me.

"Actually, one. I killed one of your best friends."

----------------------------------------
Oooooo, what does that mean??
Thank you guys for 2k reads on this! I honestly thought it was going to fail, but thank you all for supporting it💞 I'm also in a band now with my best friend so that's pretty cool?? Hope you guys have a good one✨💞