Sarada's Day With Uncle Naruto

After putting baby Sarada to sleep, her parents decided to finally rest a bit when there was a knock at the door.

   Both mom and dad looked at each other waiting for the other to get the door. After staring at each other for 5 minutes Sasuke got up to get the door, only to find Naruto grinning at him. It took all his willpower not to slam the door back shut.

   "I brought ramen" Naruto said in a very enticing voice hoping to get some form of reaction from his friends. But their faces remained the same.

  "hey what's with the dead faces you two, you're not having an argument are you?"

   Sakura lifted her hand and pointed to a direction which Naruto knew was sarada's room.

  "Oh I see the little tsunami has been too much for you guys to handle? But don't worry uncle naru has got it covered"

   "And what could you possibly do?" Sasuke asked.

"You see I just opened a new spa, and you two will be the very first VIP guests." Naruto said

   "And what about Sarada?" Sakura asked. "That's where I come in. Naruto grinned. I'll take in the little tsunami while you guys rest up at the spa for one week."

   "Wow Naruto, are you sure you can handle her? Sakura asked again.

  "Of course I can and besides she and Boruto could play together too. Perhaps all she needs is a little sibling she can play with." Naruto said.

  "Fine but just don't get her addicted to ramen." Sasuke sighed.

"I'll take it that you guys agree, you'll leave for the spa first thing tomorrow. And maybe you can try to give Sarada a younger sibling while you're at it.😏"
But
Sasuke threw a pillow at Naruto which he skillfully dodged.

   The next day

Sasuke and Sakura got into their car they had the VIP slip Naruto gave them, some clothes and other stuff.

   "Take care of her for me." Sakura said.

  "Sure thing." Naruto replied. "Oh and don't forget MAKE SOME BABIES!!!" Naruto yelled.

  Hinata who had been standing beside him smacked him square on the head. "Don't just go about yelling things" she scolded. She was holding Sarada and Naruto was holding Boruto. Hinata was already three months pregnant.

  As they entered the Uzumaki household Hinata put Sarada and boruto in Boruto's room and gave them some toys while she prepared their breakfast.

  Naruto strolled to the kids room to check on them. Boruto was playing with a toy car and Sarada was chewing on a carrot toy. Everything seemed pretty normal so he left to join Hinata in the kitchen.

   As soon as Naruto left Sarada dropped the toy and Boruto dropped the car. They both crawled out of the room.