The meet

The wind blew your hair as you sat in the helicopter, You had just finished your training for the day.
You were enjoying the sun and the wind when someone asked "Can you put your hair up please? It's kind of blowing right in my face" you looked back to see Woods, a grumpy guy who was in your squad. "Oh sorry" you said slipping your hair elastic off of your wrist to put your hair up.
"Thankyou..." Woods said looking out the other side.

The rest of the flight was un-eventfull until later that night, you were sitting at the dinner table with some of your friends whrn Woods came over to you, "Fawn? Was it?" He asked you nodded "yeah what's up?" You asked taking a bite of beans.
"I just wanted to ask if you wouldn't mind coming along on tomorrow's mission" Woods said looking straight into your eyes. His blue eyes looked pretty.
You knew you couldn't say no to him, "Yeah, sure" you said standing up.
"What time?"
"6:00AM, we gotta move out early" he said.
"You better be there" you nodded "sir yes sir". After he left you walked to your tent to try and get some sleep, after brushing your teeth and all of that stuff. As soon as your head hit the pillow you were out like a light.

"Fawn? Come on it's time to go!" Whispered a voice, you rolled over to see Woods, "ah, okay just give me a sec" you said jumping out of bed. As you rushed around to get ready woods stood there waiting "uh...are you really gonna watch me get dressed?" You asked sliding off your shirt, Woods smirked "I mean...Yeah?" You shook your head and with in a second you pushed him out of the tent. "I'll be ready in about 2 minutes!" You called out.

"Did you get lucky???" Hudson asked, Woods shook his head "nope, she's gonna be one tough cookie". Not even a minute later you walked out wearing your usual outfit.

"Looking good!" Said another team mate, you also heard some whistles

"Looking good!" Said another team mate, you also heard some whistles. "Oh come on guys...we have a mission to focus on" you said walking ahead of the group of boys.