Izuku (nerd,top) x Henry (jock,bottom) school AU

Henry in brave, cocky, mean, rude but smart, (sometimes) know when to stop, nice when he want to be (its rare), strong and is on soccer, baseball and football team.

Izuku is smart, nice, shy, funny and cute but he is ripped (very strong) but no one really gets to see, loves sports,and is in baseball, volleyball and tennis
.
.
.
.
.
.
Henry is currently in the middle of a football game where his team has 30 and the other team has 19 points and right now they are on break.

"AHHH I heard that henry is still single" said a random GUY??!!?!, "really i thought he already had a bf. Well at least I know I still have a chance"said... Another?. Both guys started fighting until... "Calm down. I yes i may be gay but I don't like whiney bitches" said HENRY?!?!!?

Even tho henry was gay woman still get ummm ({}) = 💧🌊 yeah you get the point to. trying to make and izuku was he type of person that could make girl smile or laugh at or with him and he was some type of boy magnet because he was so cute in every way (almost like a loli) and also charming to. Yeah speaking of izuku...

Izuku was at his school teams football game to learn stradiges that could possibly help him with he's games. Izuku heard some talking going on and he couldn't help but listen, "AHHH I heard that henry is still single". "Oh he is I thought he found a boyfriend". Izuku thought to himself, "Oh really I thought he found a boyfriend, Well at least I know I still have a chance". "Me to i - did he say he had a chance". Izuku started to blush "ehh why should I care I may like him but he wouldn't settle for me". Izuku thought and process to the watch the game after halftime.

Time skip brought to you by the cutest loli in the world

behold Nezuko

Henrys POV

We won 56 to 48 and whent back to the school to change and get back to our dorm.

"Hey I have a announcement it turns out We all had room mates now" there was a lot of "who are we paired up with" or "when a we going to go back to our dorms". "Shh everyone here the list of who were being paired with?!?!?!". "Hey look me and luther are room mates" denki said with a huge grin "oh mines with..... Oh here it is, I'm sharing my room with Christan"Kirishima shared. Henry looked to see who he was sharing with. "Mines with some izuku midoriya?" * "Umm you mean me right" izuku was right there standing shyly behind Henry. "Hmm guess so, I fine with it" Henry said as he walked away to his and izukus new room. Izuku watched as Henry was leaving.  "I think you need to know where we are live so I suggest you follow me" * "oh yeah c-coming" I izuku rushed to henrys side and walked next to him.  "Hey your not one of those annoying guys are you? You know the guys that  like me? " * "Well I d-d-do like you but I won't talk about it to you so I'm not one the crazy ones" henry looked at over to me as I looked down at the ground feet blushing with my glasses looking as if they were to fall off.  "Hmmm good that all I wanted to ask but if you tell me more about yourself I might then want to go out with you " * "REALLY" * "I said I might" AHHH  he's smirking at m-me "Yeah ok then I'll tell you everything about me that you like"

  Izuku midoriya he this just might           

                             be fun

                "Ok then convince me"