1c | physics tutor

- at Aunt May's apartment building

y/n's p.o.v

   "So we're on the second floor, second apartment." Peter said as he pressed on the elevator button labeled "2".

   "Got it." I said giving him a thumbs up.

   "I gotta warn you, Aunt May is a—" Peter began, but didn't finish as the apartment door flew open and I was enveloped in a hug by who I assumed to be his Aunt May. "A hugger."

   "Oh I don't mind." I said, hugging her back.

   "You must be Y/n!" The excited woman said.

   "That's me. You must be Aunt May. Very nice to meet you." I said politely as she let us in the door.

   "Now, I'm making dinner right now. Do you like shrimp and fried rice?" She asked going back into the kitchen.

   "Yeah, I love shrimp and rice. I make it for my family at home a lot." I said peering over at the stove.

   "It's the best, right?" She asked looking at Peter who stood in the doorway.

   "Always my favorite, Aunt May." Peter said ushering me to go to his room with him.

   I walked into his room and sat on bed, laying down. I let out I relieved sigh, feeling tired.

   "Are you tired?" Peter asked collecting dirty laundry off of his floor.

   "Very," I said sitting up. "Can I take a shower please?"

   "Oh yeah, of course." He said standing up to show me the bathroom down the hall.

   He helped me gather everything I needed and went back to his room. I had a feeling that Peter wasn't telling me something, but I didn't really know what it was.

Peter's p.o.v

Should I tell her that I'm spiderman? I thought about this question over and over again in my mind. I kept thinking about all the things that could happen if I told her. Could it go wrong and she decides to not be friends with me anymore? Or not even believe me? I decided that it was probably just best to wait before I tell her anything.

To get my mind off of it, I started to get my physics book and notes out to study. As I was setting up, Y/n peered from behind the door.

"May I have some clothes please?" She said with a shy smile and wet hair, my heart going wild.

"Oh um yeah-yeah of course yeah." I said after a small pause, getting up from my desk chair as she walked in.

My mind was rushing with her standing behind me in nothing but a towel. I couldn't think straight. I slowly collected a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt from my closet.

"Will t-this work?" I asked turning around and looking her up and down.

"Yeah that'll be fine, Peter. Thank you." She said taking the clothes from me with a wink.

She walked out and closed the door. What the hell is that supposed to mean?

- time skip to when you've been studying for about an hour

y/n's p.o.v

   "I literally can't take anymore information into my brain, Peter." I said frustratedly, gripping my hair in my hands.

   "Oh I-I'm sorry." He stuttered out, putting down his pencil and backing away a bit.

   "No, no you're fine. It's just all this work is stressing me out." I said patting him on the shoulder.