Disclaimer

Hello Everyone! After some debate with my family and friends, I have finally decided to share my fantasies about my all time favorite PlayStation game Kingdom Hearts! This is my first ever fan fiction so please don't bash me if I get a few things wrong, still working out the kinks here! First though I DO NOT OWN any of the characters that I will be mentioning in this story, credits go to Square Enix and Disney and whomever originally created the characters; I only take credit for making up this story! Hope you enjoy it!! To whoever reads this and is another writer, I know some stories will probably be similar considering it's mainly in a school setting so I apologize ahead of time if some scenes will sound similar, but I promise you there was no intention of copying someone's story. Hope all of you enjoy! Thank you!

A-lot of shipping is happening in this story so if you don't like any of the shipping please be kind enough to move on to another story and NO BASHING! Everyone is entitled to whom they ship including myself...Thank You!

Main Points

Destiny Islands > Made up of many Islands, but the major three in the story are St. Destiny (Mainland), Radiant Gardens, and The Mists.

School: Destiny Academy> High School and University

HS Junior: Leon xxxx Yuffie (Kairi and Aerith's childhood friends)

Terra xxxx Aqua 

 Cloud xxxx Tifa

Zack xxxx Aerith (Kairi's cousin, mother is Maggie whose sister is Margie, Kairi's mother)

HS Sophormores: Kairi> Main P.O.V. Moved back to the islands after tragic accident, mother remarried to Axel's Father, Mother is famous designer ENVY xxxx Sora> Father is the Dean of Destiny Academy and mother is a doctor. Has an older brother Vanitas who is in college at Radiant Gardens. Sora is captain of the varsity basketball team.

Namine> Both her parents are landscape artists so they travel often, she secretly is a famous artist under the code name White Witch xxxx Roxas> Father runs the entertainment business and mother runs the hostpital. Cloud is his older brother and Ventus is the youngest. Roxas is the undefeated skater/struggle champion.

Xion> Father is Chief of Naval Operations and mother is the Destiny Academy's Head Mistress. Zack is her older brother xxxx Riku> Father is known as Sephiroth (nobody really knows his real name) is Secretary of the Navy, Mother left them when he was 12. Riku is Varsity football Quarterback.

Larxene> Both parents run Destiny Day Police Department (DDPD) She dreams to follow in their footsteps xxxx Axel> Father is Chief of the Fire Department and remarried to Kairi's mother. His mother died from cancer at 12.