3

Third POV continue_______

Yaya was sitting in the living room playing video games on her phone. Jimin was working out in the home gym. Yaya game got interrupted by a phone call. She stood up and headed to the patio and answer the call. It was her grandma calling to let her know she miss her and she would love to meet Jimin. That's when Yaya walk in the house and headed to the gym and saw Jimin listening to music and doing push-ups, she video call her grandma and her face pop up on the screen.

Grandma: where's my future grandson

Yaya flip the camera around and sat on the floor and front of jimin and he look up, she heard her grandma say that man is fine. Yaya couldn't help herself but giggled. Jimin sat up and cross his legs. Yaya told him that her grandma is on video chat and she want to see him. He smile his close eye smile.

Jimin: Hello

Yaya grab jimin her phone and stood up to get him a towel, she grab a towel and a bottle of water for him. She heard her grandma ask jimin is he coming to visit her, and he said if Yaya let me. Yaya look at him with wide eyes, cuz she knew her grandmother was going to give her a few words and if she was in Korea she would tell her that she would put her over her knee if she told that boy that he can't meet her.

Yaya: of course you can mochi pooh

She took her phone back from jimin and glance at him and he smile and stuck out his tongue and all she could see was his tongue ring.

Yaya thoughts: Okay Jimin keep playing with me and I would sit on your face 😝

She giggled at the thought then walk towards the door and he followed her out of the gym and towards their room, she sat on the bed and he walk in the bathroom. She laid on the bed and continue talking to her grandma.

MeanWhile

Seokjin and Victorya was already 1 and a half in the musical when some woman ask Victorya where she get her necklace and bracelet from and of course Tory be the sweet person she is she told the woman then some man ask was she seeing someone and Seokjin lift up their hands and roll his eyes at the guy then the guy ask him for an autograph.

A hour later

Everyone was putting their coats on and leaving out of the venue. Victorya and Seokjin was walking down the street headed to a bunny Cafe and Victorya was super excited and that made Seokjin giggled at her cuteness and he open the door for her and they headed to take of their shoes and put on the croxs and the aprons and wash their hands.

Tory: u know u came in the room I was watching my favorite YouTuber and she went to a bunny Cafe in one of her videos

Jin: really

Victorya nodded and Seokjin order them some tea and pastries and they sat down at a table talking when the waitress came to the table sat their snacks down and she ask Seokjin for an autograph and she was also flirting with Seokjin like Victorya didn't know
Tory thoughts: this b**** here like really though I'm sitting right here and you just going to flirt with my man right in front of me; I decided to be a b****

Tory: umm excuse you we don't need anything else

She turn towards Victorya roll her eyes and walk away with a pout. Seokjin haven't notice anything he was to business eating and thinking about how beautiful Victorya look to even notices that the waitress was flirting with him.

Jin: you look so beautiful tonight

Victorya look at him and roll her eyes and cut a piece of her strawberry cheesecake with her folk. And Seokjin thought about what he said and started laughing and Victorya look at him and frown.