Zero X Reader Lemon

I ran...
and ran
and ran...
'Zero...doing drugs?!...no...it can't be...'
I finally made it to my dorm room, and opened up the door quickly, rushing inside and locking it behind me.
I slid down door frame, and buried my head in my knees...Until the banging on the other side started and I rushed to the middle of the room. I knew who it was...and I didn't know what he would do...
~flashback about 10 mins ago~
"Hey Zero!! guess what I got?!"
I was walking into the bathroom, checking the house for Zero...but what I saw...could be real...
Zero was hunched down over the sink, convulsing, I started freaking out and ran over to him.
"Oh my god!!! Zero what happened?!"
But when he turned around...oh god...
He pounced at me, with those eyes...those flaming red eyes...
I dodged and ran... and I ran...and I ran...
~End of flashback~
And that all brought me here...
in the middle of my room, terrified for my life, because my friend has gone insane on drugs.
The banging ceased, and all I heard was raged breaths...
"(Y-(Y/N)...plea-a-ase h-help...m..." He was struggling with his words, and my heart went out.
Should I open the door?!
Or let my friend stay in agony?!
I stood up, and hesitantly made my way over to the door. I stood there for a couple minutes, terrified of what might happen...
He spoke again.
"(Y/N)...p-pleas..."
I took hold of the door handle, and as soon as I turned it, Zero flew through the door, grabbing me and pinning me on the bed.
I couldn't move. I was terrified. I could even scream as Zeros fangs plunged into my neck...
wait...Fangs?
Zero... is a Vampire.
We stayed like that for amany minutes, before
He withdrew his fangs and his eyes returned to normal...he looked at me. And a tear ran down his face.
"I-Im...sorry...so sorry (Y/N)..."
He started to move away to get off of me, and without even thinking I grabbed his hand. He looked at me, and I gripped his hand tighter.
"I-I don't care."
Zero looked at me...puzzled,
"I..I don't care! I don't care what you are!!"
I latched my lips onto his. and he didn't move, until I pressed toward him for him to react.
for him do anything.
Zero looked conflicted, but he soon kissed back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and ran my tounge across his bottom lip. He hesitanly opened his mouth, giving me entrance. He grabbed my sides, and pulled me even closer to him.
Zero pulled away, a string of saliva still connecting us. He looked at me and then looked at my neck again. Zero moved my hair out of the way, but didn't bite me again, instead he started licking off the dried blood. I shivered as I felt his warm tounge run across the wound he had given me. He went right under my jaw and started kissing down...down over the wound..right to my collarbone. Slowly he reached his hand up to my jacket colar, and looked up at me, asking with his eyes if it was okay to take it off. I nodded yes and the jacket was off swiftly, and thrown somewhere on the other side of the room. He sat up and removed his own, and I reached up to undo his shirt buttons, I struggled with it, on account of my hands trembling. Zero chuckled and took it off with ease, I huffed and started undoing my own. He grabbed my hands and moved them, I blushed as he started to undo my shirt, once my shirt was off I looked down at myself. I hadn't worn anything special, and looked away from Zero, he grabbed my chin and made me look at him.
"Your beautiful. Don't do that." I nodded and sat up a little unhooking my bra and slowly sliding it off. I let out a shaky breath and looked up at Zero. He trailed his hands over my stomach, cupping my breasts, and started massaging them. Earning moans and whimpers from me, I laid back and closed my eyes, but opened them in shock as zero latched onto my buds, sucking and nibbling. I ran my hands through his hair. Zero alternated between breasts, massaging one, sucking on the other, never letting one go unattended.
"Z-Zero..."
He stopped massaging my breasts and started kissing down my stomach, making his way down to my skirt. In one swift moment both skirt and panties were flung across the room. The rush of cold to my nether regions made me shiver, and I let out a whimper. Zero spread my legs and...just looked. My face went dark red and I used my hand to cover myself, I squeezed my legs together, embarrassed. "D-Don't stare!!!"
Zero took my legs and pushed them apart, crawling up to my face again. He looked me in the eyes.
"Don't do that, I'm able to look at what is mine." Zero locked lips with me again, and reached his hand 'down there'. Rubbing my clit, he stuck a finger in. I moaned out his name, breathing heavy as he stuck another in. It hurt a little and I let out a whimper of pain, He immediately stopped and looked at me with concern.
"I-Im okay..." he nodded but didn't continue, instead he moved away from me. I gave a whine of disapproval at the loss of his warmth, but when he started taking off his pants I immediately stoped complaining...
all that was left was his boxers, before he could take those off I stopped him, and ushered Zero to come closer. I made him lay back and relax... I palmed him through the boxers, and he let out low, lustful moans.
I started to slide off the underwear when I stoped to look at him.
Holy shit. How was this, supposed to fit, In me
he chuckled at my reaction and took me off guard, pushing me back onto the pillows, I gave a glare, but smiled as he started kissing down my neck again. Zero positioned himself at my entrance, and spoke.
"You sure you want to do this?"
"Little...late to go back now...huh?" I made it out like it was no big deal, but in all reality-I was terrified.
Zero met my lips again and pushed himself in. I gave cry of pain, making him stop.
"It's okay...shhhh, it wont hurt much longer"
I nodded and buried my head in his chest, but when I looked down...
He wasn't even halfway in. I let out a shaky breath and urged him to continue.
Zero pushed in and it felt like my insides we're going to tear in half. I heard a 'pop' and knew he was all the way in.
I was officially no longer a virgin.
yay.
I looked up at Zero, and a tear rolled down my cheek, he wiped it away and told me he was going to move. I held his shoulders and (Painfully) wrapped my legs around his waist, telling him it was okay. He pulled all the way out, and slammed into me. Sending a wave of pleasure throughout my body. I moaned loudly, and Zero sped up.
"Z-zero...harder...pl-please..." Zero slammed into me at a pace only a vampire could do.
I threw my head back and screamed his name.
"ZERO!..."
I was so close...
"I-Im..G-"
He interrupted me.
"I- I know..me t-to...just hold on..."
Having to wait when all the pleasure made it so hard was probably the worst thing ive ever done.
"Zero!"
"(Y/N)..."
Our lips met, and in a state of pure bliss we both came together. Leaving us a pile of Sweat, Lust, and Fatigue.
Zero pulled out and laid down next to me, he pulled me into his arms, holding me close.
I snuggled up and rested my head on his chest.
Neither of us said anything. Not even an 'I Love You.'
Because it didn't need to be said.
...
"Wait...Zero...did we use protection?"
"Shit..."
~The End~
-~-~-~-~•-~-~-~-~•
...pffffftt baHAHAHAH I JUST LOVE HOW I MADE THE ENDING LIKE THAT HAHAHA.
okayy.
I missed writing.
like a lot.
this is my comeback.
I luv u all :3
HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE LEMONY GOODNESS ;3
LIKE
COMMENT
AND VOTE
ALSO MESSAGE ME CUZ I GET BORED
KK BAI
~Blur