CHAPTER 11

Maya's POV:

After the match we all went to the nearby Burger King to have lunch.

"Kerry I will just come" I said to her and went to the restroom.

After doing my business when I was washing hands I heard giggles.

"Guys did you see him? It was Shane Mathews in the corner" I heard a girl saying to another while giggling.

"Yeah! Shane Mathews and Samuel Parker are here along with their friends" the other one said

excitedly.

I just let out a laugh seeing how they are reacting just because he is here.

I went to the table where everyone is sitting but there was only a seat left that too beside Shane so I went and sat beside him.

"Maya what do you want? We ordered our food as we all were hungry" Finn said looking at me apologetically because they didn't wait for me.

"It's okay" I replied and was going through the menu.

"Finn you forgot about Shane. He went to make a call and just came back remember?" Cole said looking at Finn.

"Yeah right!" Finn said now looking at Shane.

"But there is only one menu left here. I will go get another one" saying that Nick got up to bring another menu but was stopped by Shane.

"We will share its fine" he said to them. After that he looked at me and asked "Do you mind?"

"No" I said and we went through the menu.

When I turned he was so near my heart started pounding very badly and his deep brown eyes are so beautiful that anyone can drown in them.

"Maya" I heard him calling my name while asking something which brought me back to my senses.

We decided to share our fries and order a burger for each.

Everyone started asking questions about me and I answered them as honest I could.

But throughout the time I felt Shane's eyes on me which brought a light shade of pink to my cheeks but I covered them using my hair.

Normally I would feel so uncomfortable if anyone watches my every move but with Shane it feels different. I feel shy out of nowhere.

"Maya from now on you are one of us" Samuel said now looking at me.

"Yeah don't hesitate when you need us we will always be there" Carter said smiling at me.

I nodded and smiled at them.

"Especially Shane" I heard Kerry mumbling from the opposite side and luckily no one heard her.

I glared at her when suddenly my phone started ringing.

It is my mom. Let me give you a suggestion that never ever ignore or not answer your mom's call because all hell will be loose. So I went to answer it immediately by excusing myself.

"Hey mom" I said answering my phone.

"Maya come home as soon as you are done. Emma came to give us a surprise visit" my mom said happily into the phone.

"Really? I will be there in 10 minutes mom" I said and hung up my call.

I went to the table where we are sitting and "Guys I should go. My cousin came to give us a surprise visit" I said still smiling brightly by that news.