Chapter 6

Rosella~
2 days later
I got out of the hospital, I still don't feel good I have a huge migraine and my left arm feels like shit.

I went home it's still awkward as hell between me and Matt and I really don't want to talk to him.

Right now I'm laying on my bed on my phone and then there was a knock at the door . "Hello are you up" a deep voice said . It was Shawn , ever since I got out of the hospital I got close to Shawn and Cam . They both walk in with my fave candy . " OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH" I screamed super loud I think that the whole block heard me ,they both laughed.

"How are you doing today " Cam said . "I'm really tried and ... " I was cut off by someone knocking at the door . Matt walks in great , I really don't want to talk to him right now . " We're just going to leave " Shawn said . " Rosie I just want to say I'm ... " I cut him off . "Matt just save it ever since you came back you have been really rude to me. You know when you were gone that I was sad I had no one to talk to you , you were like the only person I wanted to talk to you . You would alway ignore my text and it pisses me off " I yelled at him. He just looked at me with shock , I'm really surprise that I did that but you know I had to tell him the truth , I didn't really realize that I was letting out a couple tears.

Hey peeps
Sorry I haven't been updating :/
My friend Erin is going to be helping with all of my fanfics. She is really good with writing! Hope you don't mind!

-Chloe