Chapter 20: Evan Jonathon McGregory

Recap

Annabeth Chase: Describe this Evan guy. He sounds familiar.

Leo Valdez: Blonde, green eyes, tall

Annabeth Chase: No way

 Rick Evans: Yes, Annie, you are smart. That’s right kids!! Rick Evans is back!!

Percy Jackson: I don't understand! I thought Leo amplified the mortal keeper-outer thingy.

Leo Valdez: I did! I swear!

Piper McLean: You doofuses! Has it crossed your minds that he's not mortal?!

Rick Evans: ;)

Clarisse La Ru: Wanna fight me, punk?!

Rick Evans: Ew, no! I'd much rather fight you Ellie, or should I say Calypso?

Calypso: You should say bye.

Leo Valdez: You go!!!! Yes Calypso, you rock!

Rick Evans: I should huh? I'd rather not.

Annabeth Chase: How the actual Hades did you get here? I was wondering, why did you have the celestial bronze? Obviously you aren't some weirdo mortal who stumbled upon the metal. You are either a demigod, god, monster, or really really really clear sided mortal. Maybe he's one of the Fallen!

Piper McLean: What's a Fallen?

Percy Jackson: A Fallen is one of the people who were defeated in either of the wars we've been in.

Annabeth Chase: Fallen- A demigod who has been defeated in either of the wars (Kronos or Gaea) and is now banished to the mortal world to live out their life.

Percy Jackson: You just gotta one up me, don't you Wise Girl?

Rick Evans: Yes, you aren't the smartest. I remember charging at you with Kronos at my side and somehow, somehow, you had the strength to defeat him. I'm so angry! At you, at the Gods, everything!! Kronos helped me escape, helped me escape the world and everything else. WHY DOES EVERYTHING ALWAYS HAVE TO END AND WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO START! LIFE WOULD'VE BEEN SO MUCH BETTER IF NOTHING HAPPENED! IF THERE WASN'T EVEN EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF THE OLYMPIANS DIDN'T EVEN EXIST!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rick Evans: Sorry, sometimes I feel that. Usually I can control it, but right now...

Annabeth Chase: I know who your parent is.

Rick Evans: Of course, the daughter of Athena. I was doing fine until you were my student. Always showing me up. You do know you were in a class? Every stinking person could see you making me look bad. EVERYONE!! Why didn't you just leave me alone?!?!?!?

Annabeth Chase: Eris. Goddess of Strife.

Rick Evans: That's where you're wrong.

Annabeth Chase: WHAT?

Leo Valdez: Who is your parent then?

Rick Evans: Should I change my name? Then should you recognize me?

Evan Jonathon McGregory: How about now, son of Jupiter?

Annabeth Chase: Discordia

Evan Jonathon McGregory: Annabeth Chase. You always have to open your big fat mouth. Why don't you let Jason Grace remember? Why don't you let RARA remember? (Oh give it a break Reyna. Jeez, you little weirdo. RARA is your initials. Get over it.) Annie, you need to learn when to keep your mouth shut and not share the thoughts going through that simpleminded brain of yours.

Percy Jackson: SIMPLEMINDED?!?! For your information, Annabeth Chase is the smartest person I know! She is the last one you should be calling 'simpleminded'!!

Evan Jonathon McGregory: Of course, her charming boyfriend running to the rescue. No word, Jason? No word? Octavian, he's dead isn't he? He would've recognized me.

Jason Grace: I know who you are Evan. You're that son of Discordia who kept complaining about how life at Camp Jupiter sucked. I remember when you complained about the Camp being named Camp Jupiter because it felt like it was only honoring Jupiter. Then you had to go to anger management class. Then you got angry about that because your mother was the goddesses of anger. You said that anger management classes were a disgrace to her.

Reyna Ramirez-Arellano: Then you proceeded to put at least 10 residents at Camp in the infirmary! You apparently got mad at them and then they passed out. The last thing they remembered was your voice in their head saying, "You've angered the son of Discordia. You will pay."

Evan Jonathon McGregory: You make it sound like I'm the bad guy!!! You shunned me! You made me who I am today!!!! You made me feel like I didn't belong! I was bitter, sure, but that's part of my heritage! You left me out in the dust!!!!

Leo Valdez: So why did you want the Celestial Bronze?

Evan Jonathon McGregory: Oh, I just wanted a connection to the demigod world.

Annabeth Chase: After all that they did to you?

Percy Jackson: WHY DID YOU TRY TO KISS MY GIRLFRIEND!!

Evan Jonathon McGregory: I didn't know she was a daughter of Athena at that point.

Piper McLean: Evan Jonathon McGregory, why have you come here? You want to open up to someone, tell us!

Evan Jonathon McGregory: Evan is gone at the moment, leave a message at the BEEP. He will try to get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for your cooperation! :)

Annabeth Chase: Ugh.

---

Reyna Ramirez-Arellano has updated her status- Legion, stand by. This Fallen figure named Evan seems like no threat now, but we are on standby. Be ready at any point.

Comments:

Leo Valdez: Initiate Yellow Alert

Annabeth Chase: Make it so.

Percy Jackson: Star Trek?

Hazel Levesque: OMG I no wat ur talking about!!

Piper McLean: Hazel, writing words out is good. For texting writing like that is okay, but Facebook, it's annoying.

Hazel Levesque: KK!! ;)

Frank Zhang: Here we go again.

Will Solace: Star Trek? I love Star Trek!!!

Nico DiAngelo: What's Star Trek? Is it like Star Wars?!

Will Solace: WE ARE NO LONGER ON SPEAKING TERMS!!!

Nico DiAngelo: What? What did I do wrong?!

Will Solace: NOPE DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT

Nico DiAngelo: Okay, okay.

Annabeth Chase: I'm a doctor, not a miracle worker.

Leo Valdez: Red shirt, red shirt!

Percy Jackson: Live long and prosper.

Piper McLean: To boldly go where no one has gone before

Will Solace: Set phasers to stun

Hazel Levesque: HE'S DEAD JIM

Reyna Ramirez-Arellano: I'm so confused...

------

Author's Note

Got to go in like two seconds so, brief Authors Note.

1) Check out new story. Percy Jackson- Meeting Mortals

2) New Cover

3) Sorry if you don't know Star Trek, I really love it. Trekkies! If you want to see anything, just comment bellow. Thanks!