"School"

Hi , my name is Alex Cane , I'm a 17 years old depressed bully.

I remember pain being my only freind since birth.

I had a typical morning , I mean at least for me it was common ,
I was waken with splashed water on my face by my brother , he was my parents favorite , apparently I'm a mistake , a worthless piece of shit , *sigh* , I get ready and go downstairs to only be  greeted with "no food for you , get going for school you abomination" , my beloved mother spat at me while my brother enjoyed his pancakes , I simply rolled my eyes and left for school .

You could say I was pale , tall , skinny but built , and had black hair with deep black eyes , I don't ..remember seeing..any.....sparkle in them though....guess their never was one......

Moving forward , my dad on the other hand , well he wasn't home that often , he was always away on business trips and you could say he paid no interest to me or my brother especially me , as I was a ' big waste of his precious time ' .

You'd think I was a plain deppesed loner in school well not really I was actually a.... well a.... bully , to me it was a way I could control the urge of suciding and not breaking down mentally cause of all the scars inflicted both physical and emotional , but to others I was a heartless monster who enjoyed others pain , to be honest I did enjoy it , 'why should they be happy while I suffer ' I thought to myself .

As wrong as my statement sounds , try and empathize would ya , if you were to be in my place , you'd agree.

I reach school and enter in , all those happy smiles sickened me , I do have two freinds though, Lucy and Catherine , you could say if it weren't for them , I'd be dead years ago , they were the true meaning of happiness to me , they didn't know I was abused though , but knew I cut , they just never knew why , I did cut but only one cut in two days per week .

They were never fond of me bullying but Catherine knew something was wrong and just let me deal with it , her personality was the ' I don't give a shit ' one , Lucy on the other hand was full of life and stopped me when I'm almost on the verge of killing someone , they were almost perfect though, good grades , flawless beauty , popularity and so on.

I hated all teachers like they hated me , but one teacher was there to relieve my stress , she was my music teacher , Miss Maria , she taught me music while other students scrolled through their phones , I spent recess and when bunking , with her . I wrote songs and played the guitar , I'd listened to her life stories ,it would get boring but none the less they were interesting, I even gave out a couple laughs here'n there , it was just .... fun .

You'd think a girl like me won't have a crush but hey I'm still human so to answer your question , yes , yes I did like someone , his name was Otome hirayuki , he was Japanese american ,he was kind hearted , handsome , popular and just perfect .

But there was another annoying brat, Kim , " every time she speaks its another brain cell fizzing out " I told my freinds as they laugh at the statement , I stare at her with rage while she flirts with Otome with her squeaky voice , she was rich, popular , fashionably a slut and a total brat , oh how i dream of stabbing her countless times while she screams in agony , damn that was dark I thought to myself and chuckle.

But now I've had enough of her getting all touchy and trying to smooch my sempai 'am I turning to a yandere ' I chuckled again ' what the fuck is wrong with me ' I thought to myself while smilling.

Anyways I approached her when Otome left, "fight me for Otome " I spoke in my usuall chill voice , she replied with her high annoying pitched voice " ahahahah , your on bitch, as if he would like you anyway , ugly faghot " , that's it I've had enough , I lost it I attacked her with all my strength and started hitting her countless times each stronger then last .

Everyone gathered to the commotion , Catherine and Lucy tried their best to hold me back when finally a teacher came , it was miss Maria " STOP IT ALEX " she yelled at me , my heart kind of felt a dissapointed pain , when behind her I see Otome coming to rescue of that bitch , I saw him fondle Kim asking if she was alright then she went unconscious after I broke her and my one true love called me a "MONSTER" my heart sank and felt broken , I felt shattered .

I was taken to the principles office where my favorite teacher started scolding me , soon my mom came in and apologised to the principle then dragged me to her car .

The ride was quite , but I could feel the murderous anger seeping through my mother , I paid no attention cause I knew what was gonna happen , I did feel slight betrayal because of how my teacher reacted , I sighed and let it go , guess that's one love subtracted from me .

We reach home and my mother pulls me by my hair to the basement , she locks the door and rolls up her sleeves I can already imagine the pain I'll go through from her aura .

She turns around and starts screaming while slapping me and kicking me " YOU UNGRATEFUL BITCH, HOW DARE YOU EMBARRASS ME LIKE THAT , YOU MOTHERFUCKING MISTAKE , I SHOULD HAVE NEVER GIVEN BIRTH TO YOU , JUST DIE , DO US ALL A FAVOUR AND JUSI DIEEEE UGGHHHH " , she screamed in pure rage as her eyes glistned like a true monster's , she finally stopped and got a rod out , 'this is going to be painful ' I thought to myself .

After a painful 2 hours of torture , she was done " ROT HERE YOU BITCH " She yelled and left, I just laid there feeling numb , I had a black eye , a lot of purple bruises on my body and I think my right leg was broken , I tried lifting myself up and I did but I coughed up blood as I did .