"The End"

The next day at school,  I wore a  long sleeved baggy sweater with jeans and a pair of round sunglasses , I tried my best to cover the black eye with makeup .

As I walked through the halls everyone pretended to not notice me , Otome was with Kim and looked at me with hatred I approached lucy and cathetine in the courtyard,  as I did Lucy left I asked Catherine why she replied " she is kinda scared of you now , you know her personality , she is very innocent , honestly you went overboard yesterday " "I don't give a shit " I spat .

Catherine gave me a look it was sad but hateful and at the same time love , she teared up and yelled "I LOVE YOU DAMMIT...why can't you see....y-YOU BIG IDIOT "she ran away and I just starred blank with wide eyes , I was happy that someone loved me but I'm sorry cause today was it .

The day went by really slow as if it was trying to grill me with pain intensionly .

I wrote three letters ,

Dear catherine,

Thank you for loving me but the abuse , the pain is to much I'll look after you from above, I'm sorry I caused you pain because I didn't know you loved me  , I hope you have a great life and find a partner worthy of you , this is not goodbye just a parting till our encounter in our next life , tell lucy im sorry for scaring her , thanks for being my hope to me , bye . ♡

Alex

My second letter was to my teacher ,

Dear Miss Maria,

Thank you for being a mentor a freind and a loving mother like figure , you were there when my own mother spat at me , Thank you but this is goodbye.

Alex

And my third letter was to my family ,

Dear family ,

I hope you regret every moment of your life for what you did to me , I loved you ever so slightly but i still did unlike you monsters ,  i hate you bother i hope you rot in he'll , father was I really that big of a waste of your time , well I'm sorry , and mother you are an absolute disgrace to the true meaning of a mother . This is goodbye forever .

Alex

I kept Catherine's letter in her bag , my teachers on her desk and I had already kept my family's letter in my parent's room before I left for school.

The bell rang and this shitty day had finally come to an end , I run to the roof and just st and their for awhile taking in the sceanary.

I take off my shoes and the sunglass then the sweater, I had a black shirt underneath it , I rub of the makeup and then climb on the railing *sigh*

"This is it , the end " , tears fell and soon after so did I , as I fall I see Catherine standing there in shock as if her eyeballs were gonna fall from their sockets , I simply shoot her a smile.

I guess it's true on what they say , when death greets you , your life flashes before you , I chuckle at it , the fall felt long and the last thing I heard was "NOOOOOO" I'm guessing it was from catherine then as my life hits the floor as death gently embraces  me .

(Hey guys , I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes , but hope you enjoyed the story , please do comment any errors or what you thought of it , dont forget to vote and follow , and this is not based on a true story , bye till next time love y'all ♡♡)