In the Closet//Muke Part 2

"God Mikey your tight little ass feels so good around my cock." I could only moan in response. I wrap my fingers around his hair which forces a moan out of him. 

"H-harder" My back is against the wall(SLOW DOWN, GRAB THE WALL-Xy) and everytime he pounds into me my back hits the wall again and again again. I thought beauty hurt not pleasure.( ba dum tssssss). I release the biggest moan of my life because his 8 inch hit my prostrate. 

"Ugh Lu-"

"I know princess I'm close too." He starts to jerk me off. I swear his whole body is magic. I feel my balls clenching and I release onto his hand and our chests. Luke cums next into my ass which now feels very very warm. It's LUKE-WARM. Ahh puns. He pulls me into a make out session which got interupted by the bell. I thought you were supposed to be saved by the bell, not caught. We put back on our clothes and I tried walking a short distance to the door but I couldn't do it without limping. 

"Thanks Luke I can't walk."

'Your welcome princess."

'That was sarcasm dipshit."

'Yeah yeah." 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So had to rush this again because my study hall proctor didn't show up until 15 minutes into the bell so by time I got to the library I had 20 minutes. SORRY  I SWEAR THE NEXT UPDATE WILL BE 100X BETTER. I S2G IT WILL I BCUZ I MADE MY EX-BOYFRIEND HAVE AN ORGASM BECUSE OF MY SMUT WRITING. TRUE STORY. Comment what you want next. 

The pair:

Situation:

Kinks:

Thanks for reading even though its absolute shit. 

Question of the chapter:

Do y'all remember the band Allstar Weekend?They were discovered by Disney but they broke up a few years ago. I listeinig to them and so many memories from when I first heard them when I was like 8.

See ya soon

LUD

(Love U DUCKIES)