1

Damien's pov

"How the fuck did you guys mess this up?" I asked as I was surrounded by cops.

"Sorry boss." Ass for brains said in my earpiece.

"This is why I like to work alone," I growled.

"It's over Damien. Give up!" One of the cops said walking closer to me with his gun drawn.

I looked around for an exit but, I am stuck. I could beat the fuck out of one of them steaming their gun. But if I do that then they will all shoot at me at once.

"There is nowhere to go, your done." A different cop said.

I am done, oh well I will play along with them then once I am locked away their guards will be down and I will plan my escape.

"All right, I will come with you," I said putting my hands up.

I slowly walked to them showing them that they won. The tubby one handcuffed me then they rushed me to the police car so I would not fight back.

"I said that you guys one," I said once they slammed my door shut.

"Do you know how long we have been looking for you?" The cop who was sitting in the driver seat asked.

"5 years, 3 months, 14 days and 7 seconds."

"Smartass."

"That's me." I laughed.

He shook his head as he started to drive the car.

"So, now that you got me, what are you guys going to do with your time?"

He didn't answer.

I looked out of the window watching the works go by. Getting the last real good look of the world. Well, until I break out and hunt down the idiots who I hired to help me. Stupid people can't even tell me when the cops are coming. They are so not getting paid.

When we got to the jail, all of the local tv news stations were there trying to get a look at me.

"Awe look, I'm famous," I smirked as he parked the cop car.

"No smart shit." He ordered me.

"Or what? We all know I'm getting life."

He rolled his eyes then got out of the car. He rushed over to my side then opened the door then helping me out of the car.

"Wow, such a gentleman, helping me out," I smirked at him.

"Enough."

"Damien! Why did you do it?" A lady asked me as we walked past her.

I stopped in my tracks looking at the camera with her.

"Which one?" I asked.

She lost all the color in her face.

"Let's go." The officer ordered.

"Now wait a minute, we are having a conversation here. Don't be rude. Now honey, which one?"

"Any of them." She choked out.