Party trouble

"Uh y/n the party is starting and you kinda have to go." Hajime said through the door. You got up, rubbed your eyes and ran through the door trying to push through him and run pass. (OF COURSE ITS NOT GONNA HAPPEN CAUSE WHO NEEDS GOOD LUCK?!) But instead you run into him and leaving you guys on the floor and your chest in his face (if your flat chested then you aren't right now!) You got up and ran into the building before getting stopped by twogami and getting a full body search. You had nothing on you and got to go. You stand in the corner listing your favorite classmates. 'Chiaki....Ibuki....hiyoko? Actually no hiyoko, Mikan! Is better'. You were lost in thought before you saw a slightly shorter figure on your shoulder, it was best girl chiaki. "Oh hi..." She didn't look up at you but spoke those two words. You felt and slight pink tink on your cheeks form on your face because of how cute she was. Looking at the room again you saw Hinata looking at you. You looked away but in the same direction you saw komaeda staring at one of the tables. You looked down again and saw ibuki dragging Chaki away. Then you saw both of them looking at you. Before you could react the lights turned off. Panic ensued. You felt two different hand tugging you but then you instead fell on the back table because someone pushed you. When the lights turned on. You heard a yelp but your eyes were closed. You slowly opened them to see everyone staring at you but also staring down. You saw a head of purple hair. It's was mikan in a worst pose that you. You quickly realised the situation you were in, you quickly tried to in attach yourself from her but sausage..? Were keeping you attached. You finally fully comprehended what happened and your face turned beet red in embarrassment. Mikan yelped in embarrassment. While you were just spacing out. Lucky some of them decided to help Mikan.

You were pulled up and you regretted looking at his face. It was Hajime. You noticed you were still holding his hand and you quickly ripped it away while walking backwards towards your female friends who just helped Mikan up you looked to see what they were doing. "Aw come one mahiru!! Ibuki would of loved to keep those pictures!!" "Guys i-" "Why would I do that?! That's rude and disrespectful to Mikan!?" "Guys I sm-" "IM SO SORRY!! I DIDN'T MEAN TO TR-" Before Mikan could finish her apology akane butted in shouting "I SMELL BLOOD!" Everyone turned their heads to her. "Under the table. I smell blood." Everyone had worried expressions on their faces, except nagito strangely... Hajime hesitantly walked near the table and when he lifted the sheet he saw....

Our classmate

Our leader

Our FRIEND.

Byakuka T(w)ogami. Dead on the floor.