Prolouge

(Y/N) POV~
My parents are moving me to a new school, after being chased out of our old village. The name of the place was Monster High, a place where freaky flaws are accepted. But from what I've heard, it was about with what type of monster you were, not what was in your mind.
     I have a "brother" he's a Female to Male transgender, but he transitions in secret. Since our parents are transphobic, saying "Have you ever considered God doesn't make mistakes?" I was born a female, but sometimes I feel as if I'm supposed to be a guy and others, both, or neither. It's a confusing thing.
     Today was a male day, and I know this is SO unsafe and can kill me but I have no other choice. I had a sports bra on and ace bandages over it, to make my chest look nonexistent. A tight tank top over it, a larger T-shirt, a light sky blue with a yellow star on it, a light grey hoodie and a beanie hiding my (H/L) (H/C) hair with a small bit of spike or bangs sticking out the front.
     'Hopefully these monsters won't be transphobic or anything. For mine and Sals sake.'
     "Mom! We're headed out!" I called into the home. A short pegasus centaur standing next to me. This is my little Brother, Sal. His original name is Sally, but you all know why it's Sal. He had clear light tan skin and short light pink hair fading into an orange-ish blonde. Light blue eyes glossed over and white pupils. Yes. He is blind. I always help him with his clothes, today it's a simple white T-shirt with a black leather jacket, black fingerless gloves and a light grey beanie the same style mine is. I grabbed mine and his pack and put them on my centaur half back, the entirety of my family are pegasus centaurs.
     I took his hand and walked out the door.
     "(Y/N)? Which is it today?" Sal asked me, looking up in my general direction. I let out a soft low chuckle,
     "Boy."
     "Okay big brother!" He gave a closed eye smile, one any gal or guy would melt for.
     "Now what will we do when we get to class?" I asked
     "Tell the teacher I'm a boy." He said proudly.
     "And what will we do if they say that's not what they have on the paperwork?"
     "That they got it wrong!"
     "Good. We're nearly there, here's your pack and stick." I helped him get his pack on while handing him his stick. I still lead him into the school and to his class. On the way we were confronted by five ghouls. A Frankenstein girl with two different colored eyes, a vampire with pink hair and a bright pink heart on her cheek, a mummy girl whose bandages looked as if they were made of gold, a zombie carrying a laptop, but the one that caught my eye was the last girl. She was a were wolf, dark brown fur mesmerizing green eyes, and gorgeous hair. Sal snapped me out of my little trance.
     "(Y/gf/n) (your Genderfluid name)? Why did we stop?" He asked,
     "Can he not see us or something?" The mummy asked rudely, the rudeness passed my head for a small bit, 'she said he, that's good! It means she can't tell he's actually a she!' Then the rudeness hit,
     "No. He can't." I hissed at her.
     "Huh, that's sad. He won't be able to see my beauty,"
     "CLEO." The wolf scolded.
     "Is she always this rude?" I asked the other ghouls, referring to Cleo which I assumed was her name. The vampire piped up,
     "Welcome to Monster High!" She exclaimed in a shrill voice, "I'm Draculara, that's Frankie, Cleo, Ghoula, and Clawdeen," she continued pointing to each of her friends.
     "So what's your guys's freaky flaws?" Frankie asked,
     "Sorry but I need to get my little brother to his class," I said annoyed, and pushed my way passed them, keeping Sal close.
     "Rude." I heard Cleo say.
     "Okay Sal, remember to find someone who can take you to each of your classes as well as lunch." I worried,
     "I will bro." I stopped at his class and lead him through the door, before making my way to my own class. I sat in the far back row, as to not draw any attention to myself. As the classroom started to fill I couldn't help but worry about Sal, 'What if there's no brail textbooks or worksheets?! What if someone finds out he's a she?!' And the list kept going on, I guess the worry was showing through my usually cold expression, because someone sat down next to me. I look over and see Clawdeen. The were wolf gave a, what looked like a forced smile, her eyebrows were furrowed and her expression looked slightly pained.
     "Are you okay?" She asked genuinely concerned,
     "Yeah, yeah, just worried that my little brothers classes won't have any brail in anything." I said trying to convince her that's all that's going through my mind.
     "Are you sure that's all that you're thinking about?" She inquired skeptically,
     "Clawdeen Wolf," Mr. Rotter called for roll, sparing me from answering her question.
     "Here!" She called raising her hand.
     "(Y/N) (Y/l/N)" Rotter called out,
     I raised my hand "Can you call me (Y/gf/n)?" I asked a faint heat in my face, I was positive I was blushing a bit. He simply nodded and moved on. Clawdeen didn't ask anymore questions during class but told me she was gonna have me sit with her and her ghoul friends at lunch. I tried to decline but she's stubborn. I went through the rest of my classes and lunch rolled around I stood at the entrance to the lunchroom, waiting for Sal, when I saw him being led by a Zombie unicorn, them of course walking hand in hand. He walked up to me.
     "Hey, are you Sal's brother?" He asked, I gave a small thank you smile and replied with a yes, he handed Sals hand to me, and I lead him to the other ghouls.
     "Ugh, this kid again?" Cleo spoke,
     "I thought this place accepted freaky flaws being blind is his. So why don't you stop being full of yourself and be kind to the disabled?" I snapped.
     "Excuse me! Do you know who I am!? I am Cleo Denile, Egyptian princess." A shadow cast over my eyes, I let go of Sals hand and slowly walked toward little miss princess. My hand balled into a fist and I socked her square in the jaw with a right hook. She landed on the floor, and I grabbed her by the collar of her shirt and lifter her close to my face.
     "Listen here bitch. If you EVER belittle my brother for his disability, I'm gonna do worse damage than this. And if you think just because you're royalty doesn't mean you can be a little spoiled bitch to my brother." I hissed through clenched teeth. A crowd had formed around us and headmistress blood good had even made an appearance. I roughly pushed her back down to the ground and started to walk away.
     "(Y/N) (Y/L/N)! My office. Now!" Headmistress Blood Good demanded.
     "Sal, listen," I gently grabbed his shoulders, "find that boy that led you here to bring you to your next class, I'm likely to not be back in time to get you there." I said, he nodded and I followed the headmistress.
"You are out of line young lady!" She scolded,
I was close to snapping at her but I bit my tongue.
"You threaten one of my students and you have the audacity to hit her!"
"THIS SCHOOL IS MEANT TO BE ACCEPTING OF ALL FLAWS I WAS SIMPLY STICKING UP FOR MY BROTHER! I'M TRYING TO TEACH HIM TO BE PROUD OF HIS FLAWS AND THAT'S VERY DIFFICULT WHEN A BRAT LIKE HER BELITTLES HIM LIKE THAT!" I snapped. And after I had shouted that, I blacked out.

Hey y'all! This is a new story I'm trying I will try and update my King X reader soon. So get hyped for that.