Anyone on the outside looking in could tell you that the two of you trusted each other too quickly. Especially for someone whose been hated their whole life and accidentally caused a cold war between two powerful clans that were matched in strength, resulting in their gods coming for your throat. Maybe you were being stupid at the time, but you've started to harbor a lot of feelings for the demon prince and you were pretty sure he felt the same. He tries his best to see you whenever he can and then the two of you go out at night, finding adventure at every turn.

Still, you'd really like to be able to go out during the day.

In a simple white dress, you lounged in your home reading one of the many books you had for the one thousandth time. On your sofa, you hung upside reading the words on the page with a dragging voice in your head, rereading the same sentence on repeat because you kept losing focus. Eventually, you dropped the book and let your arms droop to the floor, sighing greatly.

What should you do?

Not like you could go out and socialize...

Before three months ago, you'd usually just stay inside and occupy yourself by making your clothes or rereading the countless books you had, but you had more than enough clothes and you knew the books like the back of your hand.

It was like everything else suddenly became so damn boring ever since you and Zeldris got together. Gazing at the night sky with him or teasing him about the way he ate, or even him teasing you whenever he'd catch you staring at him; those all became part of your routine right when the two of you met. Every time he leaves you miss him even more than the last because in your heart, you have this aching feeling that you don't know if you'll see him again.

You closed your eyes and sighed, stretching out your limbs until you heard quite a few of your bones crack. All was quiet until the front door opened and Zeldris walked in, a chuckle escaping his lips as soon as he saw you in your strange position.

"Someone's bored... again," he commented as he walked over to you with his arms crossed. He then uncrossed them and joined in the same position, staring right are you with a look of adoration.

"You have no idea." The corners of your lips turned up, which his quickly noticed.

He stared at you for a considerable amount of time before hoisting himself up with his hand and flipping back on his two feet with ease. He scooped you up bridal style and sat on the sofa with you on his lap, with an expression that held multiple emotions. He seemed a little happy, but also so cautious and nervous.

"(name), I'm going on a solo mission today to a fallen kingdom, but I'll be gone for a week." His expression was serious and although he'd usually act like he was cold, this was definitely surprising form your point of view since you can usually pinpoint what he was feeling.

Your eyes widened considerably. "A whole week?" Your (eye color) eyes met the hands in your lap then met his eyes again. A week isn't bad, (name). "I see..."

"And I was thinking; you should come with me." He tucked a couple strands behind your ears with his hands and smiled, "let's go on a journey together." He didn't want you cooped up in your home for the rest of your life, looking at your slightly pale arms and face. When he first laid eyes on you, he noted how delicate you looked. Yes, you were strong, yet so small with lightened skin. Ever since then, you're skin has gotten a bit paler, and he was thinking it was from the lack of sunlight.

Your eyes widened more and you grinned, but then a frown soon replaced on your features. "No."

He hummed. "I know."

"Yet you asked?"

"I was hoping that you'd prove me wrong... I really want you to go with me, (name)."

"Everyone knows my damn face, putting up wanted posters with a bounty all over Britannia..." The thought made you-

"You're biting the inside of your cheek again," he deadpanned.

You quickly stopped. "No, I'm not."

"Well you were before you stopped. You do it whenever you're frustrated."

The two of you had this debate countless times; you'd get frustrated about something-any little thing-and start to subconsciously nip at the inside of your cheek. He would call you out on it and then you'd get defensive. You'd get defensive because you didn't want to admit that you were frustrated.

Zeldris thought considerably and rose his eyebrows in realization. "I think I know someone that can help."