𝑆.𝐻.𝐼.𝐸.𝐿.𝐷 𝐷𝐴𝑇𝐴𝐵𝐴𝑆𝐸

𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚎?

( 𝘆𝗲𝘀 )       ( 𝗻𝗼 )

𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐. . .

𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎!

WAIALIKI, MOANA
SSN NO. ██████████
CLEARANCE LEVEL UNKNOWN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 ██████████CLEARANCE LEVEL UNKNOWN ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑨 𝑩 𝑶 𝑼 𝑻

BORN
Moana of Motunui
Moana Waialiki

CURRENT ALIASES
None

ALIASES
Aquagirl, Buttercup, Chief, Curly, Daughter of Poseidon, Kid, Little Girl, Little Minnow, Malachi Wilson, Moesha Walker, Mo, M, Princess, Sea Girl

FAMILY
Poseidon ( Biological Father )
✞ Chief Kaloni ( Biological Mother )
Tony Stark ( Adopted Father )
✞  Chief Tui ( Maternal Uncle )
✞  Gramma Tala ( Maternal Grandma )
Percy Jackson ( Half Brother )
Tyson ( Half Brother )
Thor ( Godfather )

WEAPON OF CHOICE

Weapon
The Five Chained Rings ✰ The Five Chained Rings aka "Scott" or "Scotty" is a weapon passed down to Moana from her grandmother. There are five chains with five different pendants on to end. She can extend these chains to an unknown extent. Her chains have five different pendants that hold different powers that's are unknown to S.H.I.E.L.D. due to Moana refusing to disclose that information to anyone.

Powers
Hydrokinesis ━ Moana can control great volumes of water to a very high degree. She can dry himself and items (such as a lighter) underwater as long as she holds onto it, extract water from petrified seashells, create oxygen bubbles underwater for people who cannot breathe underwater, propel herself through water, summon waves that can easily sink ships, as well as control water in order to make it explode or use it to grab something.

Water Solidification ━ Moana can harden water into an almost solid shape by increasing the surface tension of the water. She can use this power to walk on water and create a strong water shield.

Hydrogenesis ━ Moana can create water from her own power by summoning the "force of the ocean" inside of her as long as she concentrates hard enough, though it takes much of her energy for him to do so. Due to her connection to the sea, it helps her do this easier than her siblings.

Water Empowerment ━ When in contact with or in the presence of water, Moana gains a disproportionate amount of superhuman clarity, strength, speed, agility, and endurance. However, this only lasts for a limited amount of time unless she is completely submerged in water.

Water Immunity ━ If she falls from great heights into water, Moana will be unaffected by any amount of water pressure. She doesn't get wet if submerged in water unless she wants to. Additionally, she can breathe underwater for unlimited amounts of time and see in the darkness underwater.

Toxikinesis ━ Moana has the ability to can control poisons and other liquids to a certain degree as they have water content in them.

Vitakinesis ━ Moana can heal most wounds and cure most poisons when in contact with water, the amount of water and time needed for the healing being proportionate to the severity of the wound.

Heat Immunity ━ Moana has a higher than normal resistance to heat burns, due to Poseidon's nature.

Atmokinesis ━ Moana has limited control over weather. She's able to summon storms, such as miniature hurricanes.

Aerokinesis ━ Moana has limited control over the wind. She can summon strong winds, which allow him to create miniature hurricanes.

Geokinesis ━ Moana has the ability to generate earthquakes like her father. Right now, she currently doesn't have much control over it.

Communication ━ Moana has divine authority over her father's subjects. She can talk (normally and telepathically) to equines and sea creatures. He can also speak to other children of Poseidon underwater.

Zoolingualism ━ Moana can understand and talk to any animals as she pleases.

Mist Control ━ Moana has pretty much mastered the art of Mist Control unlike her brother Percy.

Bond ━ Moana is bonded with the sea. The sea itself has a mind of it's own and Moana has the ability to actually talk and interact with it. This bond enhances her power.

Bloodbending ━ As variant of hydrokinesis
blood bending, a power Moana made after watching Avatar: The Last Airbender, allows the user to take hold of and manipulate fluids within an organism's body, allowing her to move the person's muscles.

AFFILIATIONS
Avengers, SHIELD, Camp Half-Blood, Camp Jupiter

𝑺 𝑻 𝑨 𝑻 𝑼 𝑺

IDENTITY
Secret

LIFE STATUS
Alive

CITIZENSHIP
Unknown

SPECIES
Demigod

MARTIAL STATUS
Unknown

OCCUPATION
High School Student, Chief of Motunui

𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑹 𝑨 𝑪 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹 𝑰 𝑺 𝑻 𝑰 𝑪 𝑺

GENDER
Female

HEIGHT
5 ft 7 in ( 170cm )

WEIGHT
129 lbs

EYE COLOR
Sea Green

HAIR COLOR
Dark Brown

SEXUALITY
Pansexual