Change - Naib x Aesop x Eli

_ _ _

This was requested by: @Mirai2Haruka

Thank you for requesting!

_ _ _

"Aesop! You're new costume looks very nice!" Eli ran over to Aesop laughing. "You look so adorable!" Aesop flinched with an obvious surprise. Naib was sitting in the back, who flinched as well. The green hooded man stared at Eli with an alarming and suspicious glare that Eli was unable to see. Aesop just nodded in response and walked over to Naib and sat next to him on the couch. Naib smiled at Aesop, who was wearing his banker costume. Of course, it wasn't new.

Eli walked over and sat next to Aesop with a wide and happy smile, a type of smile that can brighten up dark times. Eli knew that, but Aesop didn't feel very happy. Instead, Aesop felt very annoyed. He didn't like how Eli followed him around when he wants alone time with Naib. Naib was upset as well, jealousy and rage boiling up his chest, his heart pounding and his blood rushing, ready for a fight. Aesop doesn't have the heart to tell Eli straight forward, and tries to give hints. Naib is very straight forward, but Eli always said, "You're always so salty around everyone!" and smile again. That goddamn smile.

"Are you doing something later today, Aesop?" Naib stared at Eli wide eyed, obvious anger flashed in his eyes like a bunch of sirens. Eli didn't seem to notice, he was looking down at his hands as usual. Aesop sat silent, looking at Naib out of the corner of his eye as a sign of plead. Naib takes the hint and does so.

"Sorry Eli, he's already busy so you can f-"

"Can he come with me for a minute then?" Eli rubbed the back of his neck. Aesop looked alarmingly at Naib, his eyes questioning if it's a good idea to go or not. The mercenary nods slowly, his eyes speaking in silent words. 'Be careful.' Aesop nods and stands up. Eli smiles and quickly stood up, grabbing Aesop's wrist and dashing to the backyard. Naib sat there, his mouth open in a hushed gasp and his arm slightly reached out, surprised that his own lover was pulled the same way he does to him.

The manor backyard was beautiful. Bushes, peppered with beautiful red flowers, lining up around the tall wooden fence, an arch over a path that leads to a bench in front of an infinitely flowing fountain. The flowers and plants were nicely taken care of and the stone path was carefully swept to dispose of the leaves.

Eli let go of Aesop and sat on the bench, tapping next to him to signal Aesop to sit next to him. Aesop felt slightly uncomfortable but does so anyways. He sits carefully and swiftly, and Eli tilts his head at Aesop.

"Quick question before we get to the conversation," Eli takes off his blindfold, revealing crystal blue eyes, the type that lure you in a warm smile. "Can I see you without your mask please?" His plead was a hushed whisper, which gave Aesop an alarming feeling. Aesop nods slowly and hesitantly takes off his mask. He silently apologizes to Naib for doing such a foolish action.

Eli, next to him, smiles and lays back with a sigh.

"Aesop, Naib seems a little too controlled over you." Aesop inhaled sharply. "It's like you ask permission to do what you want, and...I don't get it. Why?" Eli looks over at Aesop, the blue hooded man's chest feeling like stone. Aesop looked down, and furrowed his eyebrows.

"I don't ask him permission to do anything. I ask if it's a stupid thing to do or not." Aesop sighed sharply. Eli nods and sits back again, relaxing. He looks down.

"How much do you love him?"

Aesop snapped his head to Eli in surprise.

"Why do you say that?" He leans in closer to Eli in anger. Eli slowly, and calmly, turned his head to Aesop. He eyes Aesop's lips, which resulted to Aesop freezing in fear, his eyes wide. Eli slowly leans in for a gentle kiss, and before Aesop could flinch back--

"ELI DON'T YOU DARE!" Aesop snapped his head to an enraged Naib. His face was wrinkled with pure rage, it seemed like he was about to exhale sparks and flames. Aesop stands up and walks to Naib before he is stopped by someone grabbing his wrist. When Aesop looked over to what stopped him, it was Eli gripping onto Aesop's wrist. But he was gripping too hard.

Aesop whined and tried to pull off from the grasp. He looked over at Naib for help and gasped. Naib stomps over to Eli.

"Let him go you BASTARD!" Naib loomed over Eli, his shadow darkening Eli's dull eyes. The sparkle in his crystal eyes has faded.

"Let him go so you can abuse him again? Nice try..." Eli's grip on Aesop tightened and the gray man yelped.

"Eli, y-you're hurting me-" He tries yanking his arm off. But he wouldn't budge.

"LET HIM GO YOU-"

"Make me." Eli's words were dark and deep, it caught Aesop off guard. Naib grabs Eli's hand and crushes it with a mighty force. The blue hooded man groans and lets Aesop go, leaving Aesop stumbling. He falls, and when he looks back, Naib's hand was around Eli's throat. Eli was struggling and squirming under Naib's hand.

"NAIB STOP-" Aesop runs over and grabs Naibs arm. He lightened his grip around Eli's neck, which made Eli gasp in air greedily.

"Why? He's just gonna steal you away!" Naib looked at Aesop with a new anger, and Aesop's heart jumped. Naib never looked at him this way, but he pushes it away.

"Please, I don't want anyone going to Emily all because of your actions. You almost kill everyone and I'm so tired of it." Aesop looked at Naib with love and pleas. Naib softens his grip on Eli, and then fully lets go.

"Aesop please, Naib is manipulative and mentally abusive, come to me. I can love you bette-"

"Go to hell." Aesop looks over at Eli with confusion. The way Eli looked at Aesop, was the same way Aesop looks at Naib.

Lately, Eli has been trying to steal Aesop away, so much Naib has to stay by Aesop at all times. And Aesop hated this, he hated that he was constantly afraid of such a kind, welcoming person. Aesop wished everything could change back to where it was normal, where Naib and Aesop was mostly alone together, where Eli didn't think of them too much. Where Eli didn't change his warm smile for a reserved person, didn't change his laugh for someone he loved too much, didn't hurt others for someone he could never get. But Aesop learned one thing about love.

People change when they're in love.

_ _ _

JNBHVGYSB THIS IS DEFINITELY NOT WHAT YOU ASKED IM SO SORRY I CHANGED IT UP AND GOT OUT OF CONTROL ALLL I CAN RETRY IF YOU WANT ME TOO IM SO SORRY HHHH