Chapter 13

3 Days Later;

Sam was trying to reach Jack, as I sat emotionless in my chair staring at my phone.
"Forget it Sam, he didn't hear nor does he ca...." I looked up to se Jack.
"I heard. And I was so glad. I didn't think I'd ever see you again. I've been working with the angels to purify the world." I slowly got up.
"Oh, and making angels." He smiled.
"Yeah. I make angels." He chuckled.
"But I really missed you guys." Jack smiled.
"Yeah. Us too. Right, Jules, Sammy?" Dean said.
"Tell Jack how, uh -- how we want to clear things up, you know, between us." I said hating playing the lying game.
"I know -- I know things have been bad. A-And, if it helps, I regret it. The accident." Jack said.
"The -- The accident?" Sam asked.
"What happened to Mary. She kept talking about my soul, t-that I didn't have a soul, and she kept pushing." Jack said as Dean and I shared a look.
"Oh, so she made you do it."
"No, it -- it was me, but I didn't want this no-soul thing to become an issue between us. I guess I snapped. Before I knew it, it was all over." I knew his mind wasn't there.
" "It" being the "accident"."
"I wish it didn't happen." He said.
"Yeah, Jack. So do we. But w-we understand. And we forgive you. You know, for the, uh, "accident"."
"That's what you want, right, Jack? I mean, you -- you -- you'd like that?" I asked my boyfriend.
"I'd like for things to go back the way they were. I knew you'd understand." He smiled at me.
"So if we told you that we were close to being able to fix your soul, we just need to keep you safe until everything is ready, you -- you'd be okay with that?"
"'Safe"? What do you mean?" Jack asked.
"Well, you could hurt other people. Have another, uh, accident."
"Oh."
"We -- We want to keep you safe, Jack. That also means we -- we have to keep you safe from yourself." I said.
"You know, just so nobody else gets hurt, just until we get you better." Jack looked at me as I nodded.
'curse your acting skills' Ivy whispered to me.

"Well, there she is. It's actually kind of comfortable. Uh, and its best feature is that it's warded, so it keeps your powers below the meltdown level." The box that was supposed to contain Michael, sat there.
"Yeah, so you can't hurt anyone and n-nobody can hurt you."
"I understand. So, uh Okay... Um, do I just."
"Just hop on in." I said as Jack turned.
"Can I have a kiss first?" He asked.
I nodded hiding my fear, as I leaned up giving him a kiss.
All I wanted to do was tell him to run, but I knew I couldn't.
Jack smiled before getting into the box.
"Hm. Not bad." Jack said.
"Hey. Told ya." Dean said.
"How long before I can come out?" Jack asked.
"Not too long. I love you, okay? More than anything." I said holding back tears.
"Okay. and i love you too." Dean shut the lid closing it as I walked out.
Tears came to my eyes as I hit my back against the wall ways away from the room.

Dean shut the door looking it as I signed.
I could hear Jack asking for us and I couldn't take it as I made my way to the kitchen.

Dean poured him and Sam drinks as I stared at my hands.
"So what do we do now?" I sniffed.
"Just go on with Jack locked up in there forever?" Sam asked
"If we have to." Dean said.
"I don't know if I can do that. I don't know if Juliet can do that." Sam said.
"I tell you what. This stuff Ketch left, it's not bad." Dean studied his glass as I scoffed wanting to stab him in the eyes.
"You know, I never thought it would end like this with Jack." Sam said.
"Sammy, we knew from the beginning it was a long shot with him." Dean said.
"Yeah." Sam agreed.
"Yeah, but long shots are kind of our thing."
"Sam. Dean." I looked up to see Cas.
"There's news. Dumah was manipulating Jack into doing those things. She told him it would please you." Cas said as he came over.
"Oh, so now it's our fault?" Dean asked.
"I'm just saying it's urgent that we find him and tell him." Cas said.
"Cas, he's here." Sam said.
"What?" Cas looked at me.
"He's locked up, safe. He's in the Ma'lak box.... And that's where he's gonna stay." Dean told him.
"Even after hearing what I said, you want to keep Jack sealed in a living death?" Cas asked Dean.
"He agreed to it. Because deep down, I think he knows it's best."
"No. You're doing what Dumah -- You are manipulating him." Cas said.
"Cas?"
"What? You just want to forget about him?" Cas asked.
"I wish I could forget about him! After what he did? And you know what he can do. This is our only play." Dean replied as the room started to shake causing stuff to fall from the cupboardsthe alarms started blaring turning red.
We ran to the room, the concrete dusted.
Once we got there the door was broken, to stepped inside, smoke filled my lungs.
In the middle of it all was Jack eyes glowing gold.
"Jack?"