24.

"What flavor, do you want?" Taeyong turned back to the boy in black beanie and face mask standing close to him. 

"Green tea." Jaehyun put his chin on the older's shoulder from behind and watched him ordering ice cream for them. Soon both of them were enjoying their favorite ice cream flavor, almost holding hands and breathing the fresh air. 

It was almost midnight. The dark sky was full of stars and the full moon was shining brightly as a diamond. They finished their schedule for today and all members, even Jaehyun, got an opportunity to go out and enjoy the beauty of Tokyo, town which was living with the same amount of energy even at the night. Tourists were around them leaving restaurants and going back to their hotels and local residents were enjoying their free time in pubs. 

"Do you like it?" Taeyong asked and looked at younger, who was enjoying his ice cream, with a careful smile on his face. Jaehyun nodded happily and both of them continued walking through the busy streets of the capital. 

When they found themselves in the busiest street of Tokyo, full of billboards, malls, fancy posters, and street artists, few people started pointing at them. Most of them were young teenagers, that were enjoying the night before the weekend.

Taeyong was the one, who noticed it first and stopped Jaehyun on the place. They didn't have any bodyguard, staff member or manager with them and they were in the middle of the street, unable to escape their eyes. 

"Let's go out of the streets, shall we? I don't have a great feeling here. There are too many people." He held Jaehyun's hand tightly and started to get out of the busy streets, by using smaller and darker ones. He wasn't really sure if he is going in the right direction, but his only intention, he had, was to get Jaehyun away from people, who could hurt him. In any possible way.

He didn't really care about, what could happen to himself, if those fans, started to run towards them. He only cares about the safety of the person, which was most precious to him, at the moment.

"Do you know where are we going Tae?" 

"Maybe... I am not really sure. This town is too big." But the smaller amount of people on the streets was telling him, that he is going the right way. Every second he was looking around if some of those teenagers, are not following them around. 

Soon, they completely left busy and noisy cities and appeared in a more peaceful part of Tokyo. Small and old houses stood around them. Just a few people were still sitting outside and enjoying the stunning night. 

"Where are we going?" Jaehyun asked confusedly and looked around. "There." Taeyong pointed at the hill in front of them and started to run towards it. 

"Common Jaehyun!" He shouted at the boy energetically and smiled widely. Jaehyun wasn't hesitating long, he giggled and chased after the older. 

The wind was blowing to their faces, cold air was getting to their lungs, but both of them were still smiling happily, looking at each other, as if they were looking at the angel and running to the hill. People around them probably think that they were just some stupid teenagers, but those two stupid teenagers were enjoying a moment, in which they were themselves. Without any fake smiles, because of the camera. Without pretending to be perfect for fans. 

As they felt the grass under them on the top of the hill, both of them fell down on it, with their breaths going wild. They were giggling, lying to each other and looking to the sky, trying to catch their breaths. 

"Look at it! It looks like a heart." Jaehyun pointed to the night sky a few stars on it. They really reminded a heart. It was like art in the sky. 

Before Jaehyun could look at Taeyong's eyes, to see his reaction, he felt a pair of warm lips, on his own. It was heart-warming, sweetened but real kiss, full of love. It wasn't just small peck and it wasn't even furious one. It was right in the middle and Jaehyun was loving it. 

He himself deepened the kiss and smiled into it. This was reminding his light at the end of a tunnel. It was the light at the end of a tunnel for him. Between all of these words, aimed at him, this was something keeping him standing. After all these bullets, which shot him in the past few days, this was still magical strength, keeping him alive and fighting. 

Taeyong slowly took his hand and put it on his own beating heart. "But this one is beating just for you." He said after they pulled away a bit.

"Jesus... You are cheesy." Jaehyun chuckled and rest his forehead on Taeyong's. "But I love you. I love you so much, that I don't even know how to tell you."

"You don't have to tell me. I know it. You are whipped for me, sweetie-pie."

Jaehyun's cheeks blushed furiously as he sat on the ground. Taeyong laughed and did the same move as younger. In front of them, there was a view of the whole Tokyo. Big skyscrapers, colorful lights, traffic, helicopter flying around. The city was so close, yet so far. 

"Jaehyun... Tell me about that girl from high school." Taeyong hesitantly turned to Jaehyun's direction. "...Chenle mentioned her." He added when he saw, how Jaehyun wanted to ask how could he know about her. 

"Her name is Soyeon... Jeon Soyeon." Jaehyun looked to the grass under him. 

"I met her on the first day of high school. She was welcoming new students with other popular students and she invited me to a party, for the end of the holidays... I just wanted to become a part of a group, that was the reason I went there."

"I was stupid. I knew love just from love stories in books, k-dramas, and stories my friends told me. I thought that love is just a sweet thing, that nothing bad can happen when people fall in love, that everything will seem easier. I guess I was wrong.."

"I only saw positive things. Even if I saw, how she cheated on me with other students, I was that much in love, that I just tried to forgot it and act as nothing happened. I thought that it will solve the problem. Because I still believed, that she loved me. I was that stupid and childish, that I thought she still loves only me..." A quiet sob came from the younger. 

"Oh gosh.. I am sorry Jaehyun. I shouldn't have asked. It is my fault. Please don't cry... I won't ever do that. Never. I will be that love you know from movies, okay? I promise." Taeyong tried to calm his boyfriend down. His heart was falling into pieces when he heard his little sweetie-pie cry. 

"I promise, that in ten years, we will come here again. Together. Hand in hand. As a one. Like in those K-dramas."

It will be even more drama. Just wait...