Spider of HYDRA

Summary: Peter was sold to HYDRA but escaped. Tony thought his powers came from Oscorp until he saw Peter's branding.

Backstory: Peter's dad sold him to HYDRA when he was young. He escaped at 11 and moved in with May and Ben. He became Spiderman and met Tony Stark who adopted him after May was killed by an unknown person. After Civil War and Hoco. Rouges are back but there's still tension.

***

Peter didn't mean to get found out. He wanted to keep it a secret for longer but the night was young and had many plans for him. 

He moved into the tower not long ago. (they decided not to sell it) Peter was happy to be adopted by his mentor but it cost him a great deal. Peter was hiding something big, something he was afraid to tell Tony. He never told May and now he was too late, she died. Peter never let himself be shirtless in front of others otherwise they'd know the truth. Across his back, he had a huge tattoo of the HYDRA branding and on his chest, he had Property of HYDRA: Project Spider 015 in black writing. He was a part of fifteen other kids who's parents sold them to HYDRA at young ages to be tested upon. Peter was the only one who survived the process and was put into training, then used as a killing weapon. He never wanted Tony to know what he had done. 

Until one night, Peter awoke from a flashback. He was struggling to breathe or think. Peter took off his shirt and changed into tracksuit bottoms, splashing water onto his face. "FRIDAY, is there a piano anywhere?" He asked the AI. 

"Yes, I shall lead you towards it," Peter followed the lit path which took him to a music room full of instruments. He sat down by the piano and tested it out. Soon it turned to a song, What About Angels by Birdy. "Mr Parker, you seem to be in distress. Shall I call Mr Stark?" 

"No-no, I'm alright FRIDAY," Peter assured her while playing silently. After a while, Peter sang the song, playing the keys correctly. He got cold and wrapped the blanket around him slightly but it came loose during the end of the song. Peter was thinking about what HYDRA made him do, innocent people they forced him to kill. He started crying softly until someone's arms wrapped around him. It was from Tony. 

He hugged Peter who pulled the blanket around himself further. "It's alright kid," Tony whispered to the crying boy who calmed down. "Bad night?" Peter nodded slowly, wiping his face. Tony caught a look at something black on Peter's chest, he moved the blanket and saw the work HYDRA before Peter hid it with the blanket, pure fear written on his face. "P-Pete?" 

"Please, don't," Peter begged, tears starting to form again. He stood up, the blanket had now fallen to the ground. Tony clasped a hand over his mouth. Peter backed away when Tony stood up. 

"Peter, I - you work for..." Tony couldn't seem to get his words out as he tried to understand. How could my boy, my innocent kid, work for HYDRA? Tony thought in confusion. His confusion turned to anger. "Peter, what the hell is going on?" His son backed away scared. 

Tony came closer, waiting for answers that he didn't entirely want. "I'm-I'm sorry, I couldn't t-tell you," Peter choked on his words, barely realising he'd have to explain. "I didn't w-want you to f-find out," 

"Fine out what?" Tony asked, now knowing Peter wasn't working with them but understanding something else was going on. 

"That my powers are from HYDRA, that I-I was - "Peter took a breath to pause. He couldn't say it, not right now. Tony brought him into a hug, letting the boy sob. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Tony rubbed circles onto his back. 

Tony held him tight. "Peter, please tell me," He begged, pulling away. Peter bit his cheek, swallowing another sob. "Kid, I need to know," 

"I-I-I can't," Peter stammered, shaking with fear as tears continued to flow down his face. "Please, I c-can't." Tony stepped forward but Peter stumbled back. He put his hands up to show the younger boy he was not a threat, knowing Peter was panicking and thinking the worst. Peter never wanted to tell Tony but now he knew, and Peter was afraid of what Tony would do to him.