SCENE 9

A C T - 1
                           scene 9
JONAH
October 25th 2019
6:12pm

I love performing. Something about looking out to the crowd and knowing that everything is alright for a second is so calming and nice. I'm genuinely happy I mean not all the time but I'm really ok.
I'm not upset or depressed like the boys think. I'm just distant. Stuff is happening and I just need space.

Daniel has been going none stop lately about how his gonna ask Amber to move in with him. Now that will only leave me zach and Corbyn. I'm fine with that tho. Me and Zach are really close now. He just talks to me about Hunter and that definitely takes my mind of ... things by the way only Zach knows what's going on. It's easy to tell him because he is to caught up with Hunter that he doesn't really have time for my drama which I'm ok with. But Zach knows so if anything happens he can cover for me or whatever.

It's weird I don't think Hunter likes me very much but I know so much about her because of Zach. I know all her favourite things I know a lot about her past I know what to do when ever she is mad and I know when she is hurting. I know all of this stuff without even knowing her expect for the last one.

She acts like she's ok but I can tell. For example just now. I don't know why but ever since she came in with Amber and Corbyn she just seems really angry.

From what Zach has told me and from what I've seen she seems incredible. I mean that could just be Zach but I don't think so. I just wanna make this clear this isn't going to end up me admitting my love for Hunter and hurting Zach I would never do that. Plus I'm a bit to busy for girls right now all I'm trying to say is she just seems interesting. Anyways I'm dating Tate.

Just then Hunter came and sat next to me. I looked over at her and she just smiled at me then gave me a really dirty look.

Yup she definitely doesn't like me not like like me but like me as a friend. She also seems off.

Then Zach the doofus comes over and sits right in between us. He looks at me and give me a pleading look so I nod and get up and walk away. As I look back I see Zach move into my seat and them talking.

Hunter looks over at Daniel and Amber then Zach does. There kissing and all I can think is Zachs gonna go on and on about how he wishes that was him and Hunter.