Turned Against Each Other

Write a note this story is based in 2021 to 2022 in England.

The two parties in England, are fighting and it split the country in 2, it's started a war, young and old signed up to fight for what side they think is right, Valerie and Charles didn't get a choice, they were both fighting on the opposite side from each other, Charles has a crush on Valerie and thinks about her in the war.

Valerie she's a really good fighter she has blonde hair and blue eyes and she's 18 years old She always had secretly feelings for Charles, but spending their time together in the war, she start showing her feelings to Charles.

Charles has had a crush on her ever since they were in school he's a soldier on the opposite side to Valerie, he has blondish brownish hair and blue eyes.

This is what Charles look like ⬇️

Writers note i've realised some people might not know what the 2 Parties are, a Parties is Side of Parliament there are two types and they help make decisions in the country

Writers note i've realised some people might not know what the 2 Parties are, a Parties is Side of Parliament there are two types and they help make decisions in the country. They both have to agree on the rule before it gets passed or not and made a law. And the 2 parties are call in England Conservative Party and the Labour Party.

Text copyright Meg-is-awesome © 2019