BEKHAYALI

Today was one of the day when sahir was missing her badly...from morning till evening ..he kept himself busy just to ignore his heart ache...when he came home all tired and famished ..he did first thing that was ..he marched towards the dining table..n pounced on his food like a 5 yrs kid....
When his legs reached in his room..he noticed the full moon..he was all alone in the big room containing a swimming pool...his room was deeply drowned in the darkness..only the moonlight was allowed to give some easy basic light just to give  clear view of the things on which the person can stumble upon...
After getting freshen up..sleep was far away from him just like her...
So his hypnotic eyes straightly contacted wid the full moon...just in a moment he was found sitting near the window...wid a guitar in his hands...his smoothly glided on the strings...his eyes closed just to remember  her beautiful n innocent orbs...and his fingers automaticallyplayed a tune dedicated to her..

Bekhayali mein bhi..
Tera hii khayaal aaye..
Kyun beechadna hai zaroori..
Yeh sawaal aaye..!!!

He remembered how her soft feathery pink lips felt on his lips...
How her cheecks turned into pink rose petal colour...how her delicate fingers touched his face..&the feeling was heavenly for him...
How her hairs were floating in the air like an autumn leaf....

Teri nazdeekiyon kii khushi..
Behisaab thi...
Inse mein faaslein bhi tere ..
Bemisaal aaye..
He was feeling very lonely n cranky wid out her...angry why she left him?
All alone...he was missing every bit of her..even shining moon was looking pale for him...he just wanted be wid her...snuggle wid her...laugh wid her..eat wid her..just some simple yet beautiful  moments wid her...
Main jo tumse durr hoon..
Kyun durr main rahoon ??..
Tera guroor hoon...
Aa tu faaslein mita ...
Tu khwaab saa mila...
Kyun khwaab tod doon..?
Soon he heard someone's anklet's voice...when he turned to see the owner of the voice..he saw his little princess talking wid love of his life...
"MAAHIRA"  a perfect blend of sahir n maya..
Sweet little 5 yrs old girl was talking cutely wid her mother...sahir stopped his guitar session on the way..just to witness such a beautiful scenario..his two lifelines...
"Dadda..see mumma is on the magical toy"  in her babyish voice little girl showed her mumma's face on the mobile screen to daddy...cutely..wid twinkling innocent just like her mother...just she got hairs of sahir in the trait...she was total resemblance of maya
"Achha beta..go n sleep give this magical toy to ur dadda ..mumma missed him too naa...beta..good night" maya convinced her princess to go to sleep..
"Missed me" more like a statement coz she heard his music.."is this even a question Mrs.maya sahir chaudhary??" He smiled ..." I missed u too baby..just few more days n i will be at home..wid both of u.." she said...
He smiled n touched his forehead to the screen she did the same ...absorbing each other's presence..they were far yet so close...they sighed..he kissed on the screen where her forehead was showed..."Good night " they smiled n said in unison...

Just tried to write on saya..not every time grey characters need a dark story...
Just my way to write a sweet n simple moment of them..
Well a SaYa ff is on the way..😊
Till then
Happy reading..
Love ..
Parika♡
N lemme know how was it in comment section..so i 'll decide to write on them or drop it...
Thank u..