Chapter 9

(Diggy POV)

I am really starting to like YN. Every since I saw those beautiful eyes at the meet N greet. I just really want to make her mine. So of course I had to do something special for my lady. It was rose pedals leading to the dinner I had planned for us. I bought her a bouquet of roses and bought her a box of Russell Stevens chocolates. (those are so good! lol.) Then I lighted a few candles to make it a little bit romantic and the sunset was glaring over the beach which was so beautiful. I blind folded YN so she would be suprised. She kept going on and on about where we were. So I decided to finally take the blindfold off. 

Yn- OH MY GOD! DANIEL! she says as she covers her mouth in shock and wraps her legs around my torso.

I definitely enjoyed that moment :)) 

D- you like it baby girl?

Yn- of course! I love it! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!  She says between kisses.

D- haha. Your welcome.

??-you're table awaits sir...

D- thank you

Yn- the view is incredible

D- I know right..(staring) especially the view in front of me

Yn- *blushes* boy shush...

D- no I mean it *grabs her hands and kisses them*

Yn- *looks down* really?

D- yes really! You are the most beautiful girl I know and every time I wake up you're the first thing that I think about, wishing you were in my arms. And hoping one day I can call you mine. I really like you Yn and I know you feel the same you're just afraid to break out of this shell that you have. But I'm here to let you know that me and you're exes ain't the same kind of dudes. I'mma treat ya right. Do what he ain't bout to do. So will you just take a chance with me and be my lady??

Yn- Daniel.....

♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋

Haha!

Feedback please!

Cliffhanger!

Love you guys,

MindlessCrazyLover