Chapter 9

Three years later Marinette
Three years ago to this day was my coronation. That day Adrien and I announced that we would be getting married. It was also the day I broke down. I always had a nasty habit of taking burdens that didn't belong to me. John helped me see that. After I graduated from school in Paris, I moved into the Palace to start my queenly duties. I was walking in the garden with earbuds in, when I saw a cherry blossom fall to the ground. I looked up and smiled, as the sun lite up the cherry blossom. Then the song I hold dear to my heart came on, Scares to your beautiful by Alessia Cara. I felt arms wrap around my waist as I sighed and leaned into them, already knowing who it is. I reached up and took out my headphones.
"It's beautiful today Kitty."
"It sure is." He whispered as he kissed my cheek. "Alya and them should be arriving today for the summer, and our wedding."
That caught my attention. "Yep. And then you can help me get ready for the baby that is due in three months."
Did I forget to mention that. Adrien and I are expecting. We don't know what it is though. I want a girl and Adrien wants a boy. I felt an awful sharp pain in my stomach, the baby was kicking. I took Adriens hand and placed it on the spot it kicked a second ago. We waited, till Adriens hand was basically shoved off my stomach. We both smiled and chuckled.
"When are they getting here. I haven't seen them in years!" I yelled "pulse Alya and Nino don't know about the baby yet."
"I don't know. They should be here-"
"Your majesties your guests have arrived." Jon, our butler said.
"Thank you."
We walked to the entrance hall to be greeted with an over-energetic Alya, and a very tired Nino.
"Alya, Nino it so good to see you!" Adrien said
"Same here. How has life been?" Nino asked
"Amazing." He said as he pulled Marinette I front of him.
"Yeah, I bet." Alya giggled
I felt the baby kick. Alya's eyes went wide. "Is this what I think it means?" She asked
"Yep, Your going to be an aunt and uncle." I said
Alya released an ear-splitting shriek "OMG!!! HOW AM I JUST NOW BEING INFORMED OF THIS!!!!?!?!?" She yelled
"It was a surprise. We didn't know till my second month."
We all stood there talking about anything and everything. After awhile I had to sit down, being pregnant and standing don't go together.
"Is everything set up for the wedding?" Nino asked
"Yep. Dresses have been altered and are ready to be worn." I said
"I can't wait." Adrien said
"Me too." I stared back
One month later Marinette
Today's the day. It my big day. I walked out of the closet wearing my dress.

 I walked out of the closet wearing my dress