𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

I am a huge Formula 1-fan and I have been thinking about writing a story like this for quite some time. I'll be using a lot of language from that world so if you are confused by anything at all, just comment on it, and I'll explain it. If you know Formula 1, I hope you enjoy the story. It's been a while since I've written about anything that I've been honestly passionate about.

There is a mix of real-life characters and fictional characters. If you know the paddock of Formula 1, you know which one is which, if you don't you can ask. I use them briefly to set up a story, obviously most of the grid for next season has been set in stone, but I am taking some liberties to include my character obviously.

This is a work of fiction, though affected by some elements that have happened in actual races. The incident in the prologue was actually one that killed one of the drivers involved and severely injured the other one. The latter is recovering well according to Instagram-posts from the man himself, and I am obviously delighted to see him recover as too many have been killed far too early in this sport.

Other than that, I don't have much to add. I hope you enjoy it. I hope I manage to write. And let's have some fun :)