Chapter 32

Lexa's POV

I woke up with Aden still beside me asleep. Smile appeared on my face as I looked at him.
„Aden. It's time to wake up." I whispered and softly shaked him.
„Too early." He groaned with sleepy voice and covered himself with blanket.
„Come on we don't wanna be late. We gotta pick up Clarke and Madi." He sighed and rubbed his eyes while I was already looking through clothes in my closet.
„See you downstairs." He yawned when he stood up amd left the room.
After I took a shower I picked out my black hoodie I got yesterday, black jeans and denim jacket.

Aden was already eating downstairs by the time I got there.
„I thought you had work today." I grabbed apple from the kitchen counter where Anya was standing and making some breakfast.
„Im leaving soon. I can take Aden to school if you want me to." She smiled at me then at Aden.
„Yeah that would be great." Aden was still half asleep when I looked at him.

I packed everything in my backpack and left the house a bit earlier so I could buy us some coffee. Starbucks was near Clarke's house so I drove there.

„Good morning." My smile grew wider when Clarke opened the door for me. She had her hair in a messy bun and was wearing oversized white shirt.
„Good morning." I loved her sleepy voice. It was the cutest thing I've ever heard.
„Got you some coffee." I handed it to her.
She gladly took it and smiled when she took a sip.
„Thank you. Come inside." Clarke stepped aside so I could enter as I did.
„What do you want for breakfast?" I asked her because I knew that cooking wasn't her strongest side and she'd probably be hungry.
„Doesn't matter." She shrugged and kissed my cheek when she walked past me and sat down on the counter.
„Toast with jam?"
„That'll work." That was the prettiest smile I've ever seen.

„By the way, my mom already took Madi with her so we don't have to worry about that." Clarke informed me after a moment of silence.
„Yeah same here."
„Also do you wanna hang out with the others later after school? They talked about going at the beach in the evening." She added.
„I have a practice but I think I can make it." The toast was done. I took a bite and gave the rest to Clarke.
„Cool. We'll discuss it later anyway."

Clarke finished the breakfast and went upstairs to dress up while I was on my phone waiting for her to come downstairs.
„Ready." I heard her voice behind me so I stood up and walked over to her.
„Beautiful as always." My hands found their way to her waist as I kissed her.
„That sounded too cheesy." She chuckled as she gently pushed me away with her hands on my chest.
I faked a hurt look and followed her outside.

.
.
.

We arrived to school just on time. I parked my car next to Bellamy's. He was leaning against the door with his arms crossed, Raven was sitting on the roof and Lincoln had his arms around Octavia leaning against the car as well.

„Look who showed up!" Raven raised her voice when I got out of the car and opened the door for Clarke.
„Hi guys." Clarke greeted them when she got out and intertwined our fingers.
„You coming tonight?" Bellamy asked her.
„Yeah." She smiled.
„Lexa?" He looked at me now.
„Probably. I have practice." I scratched my neck with my hand that was in my pocket a second ago.
„It's okay. No worries. Just give us a call." Bellamy smiled as I nodded.
„Sorry for interrupting but we should get to our classes." Raven jumped off the roof and grabbed her bag.
„What do you have now?" I turned my head to Clarke and asked her while others were already walking towards the main entrance.
„Physics."
„Oh god." She chuckled when I said that.
„What about you?" She asked.
„PE I think." I looked up at the sky as I was thinking about it.
„See you later?" She took my other hand in hers.
„Yep." Smile appeared on my face when I looked down at her and gave her soft kiss.
„Love you." She gave me one last look after she pulled away and caught up with the others.
„Love you too." I shouted at her and smiled as I watched her jumping on Lincoln's back to carry her.