Chapter 5: Attacked

A.N. Hey, guys. Sorry it took so long for me to get this up. I just lost motivation for a while, but I'm back now and ready to write!

Disclaimer: I don't own Henry Danger.
———————————————————————————
Henry's P.O.V.
              I'm walking back to the Mancave with Ray after what happened. I don't want to break down in front of Ray again. He probably thinks I'm weak. I'll just wait until I'm alone in my room in the Mancave. I look at Ray through the corner of my eye and see that he is looking at me with a concerned face.
             "I'm fine, Ray." I say, realizing why he's looking at me like that.
             "How did you know I was wondering if you were okay?" He asks.
             "I know you, Ray. I know you're worried about me. I'm fine. You don't need to worry." I partially lie. I don't want Ray to worry about me. He has enough going on with protecting the city from all the criminals.
             "Kid, I'm just worried about you." He kind of trails off, as if he is thinking about something and I think I know what.
             "You're afraid that I'll become depressed and hurt myself. Ray, that's not going to happen. As long as I have you. Promise me that you'll never leave me." I say bluntly.
             "I promise I'll never leave you, kid." He promises.
             Suddenly, I hear someone say, "Hey, Henry."
             I know that voice. Invisible Brad. I turn around to where the voice came from and I am punched in the face. Luckily, I'm not bleeding.
            "Brad!" I hear Ray mutter under his breath.
             I feel Brad get really close to my face and whisper in my ear, "I may have failed to get you to quit your job last time, but this time, you won't get the chance to quit your job. I will kill you. When you least expect it, I'll kill you. Oh, and I have help this time."
            I gasp. Brad really hates me. Who could be helping him? I gasp again. Drex!
            "Kid, what happened?" Ray asks me.
            I am about to answer when I hear Brad whisper, "Don't Tell Ray or else, I'll kill your friends, Jasper and Charlotte."
           "Nothing." I answer Ray's question falsely.