***Adrien***

***TRIGGER WARNING***

May contain thoughts and actions of suicide (I just feel as if it belongs here). 

I felt nervous. It's been a week since I've seen at him at the cafe. I've been trying to call him, but I couldn't get myself to do it.

"You can do it," she said, the phone started to ring. She put it on speaker, handing me the phone.

"Hello? Marinette?" I heard his voice. It sounded rough. I couldn't talk. "Hel-" I hung up.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't!" I exclaimed, curling onto her bed. She threw her blanket on me and cuddled next to me.

"It's fine, you can try a second time," she smiled. I nodded, taking the phone again, and pressing the "call" button. 

"Hello? Why did you just hang up?" he asked, sounding worried. 

"Hey," I mumbled. I heard a soft gasp and a loud cough. 

"Hey, how are you?" He spoke in a soft tone. I wanted to see him badly. 

"I'm doing fine," my voice broke. "You?" I felt guilty. 

"I've been okay, as long as you're good, I'm good," his voice made me want to cry. You could just hear how he wanted to cry. It was full of pain. I wanted to cry. I looked towards Marinette, she just nodded and motioned towards the phone. 

"Do you still want me?" I asked. I heard him take a sigh. 

"I've never wanted you any less than before," he mumbled, his voice was trembling. I felt horrible. I made him suffer along with me. "Adrien?" he asked.

"Yea?" I felt my tears brimming close to the edge. 

"Do you still want me?" he asked, he sounded like he had doubt in his voice.

"Yes," my voice broke. I felt guilt drowning me. "I-I have to go," cried out. "I know this is the first time, but I love you, remember it," I shouted into the phone before hanging up. I looked over at Marinette, she had pity and sadness in her eyes. "I love you too, thank you for everything," I exclaimed before running out of her home. 

(A/N- I don't know how far the Eiffel tower is, but I'm going to pretend it's close)

I ran out of her home and ran towards the Eiffel tower. I heard footsteps running after me. "Adrien!" I heard her shout. I ignored her calls and continued to run. I was more fit than Marinette, so I had multiple headstarts when she took breaks.

I heard pedaling next to me. When I looked over, I saw Luka. His eyes were on me. "Please, talk to me," he shouted. I urged myself to run faster. "Adrien!" His shouts were fading away as I ran up the stairs. I ran to the top. I had to make sure I would die, no matter what.

I took a deep breath, standing on the edge. I looked down, people were surrounding the Eiffel tower. I looked around and saw everyone having a good time. They didn't know what I was going to do. I was going to ruin their time with my death.

"They don't eve-" the air got knocked out of me. I looked up and saw Luka sitting on me. "Get off!" I shouted at him. I had tears falling. He hugged me. 

"Talk to me!" He shouted in my face. I kept struggling. "Talk to me, I want you to feel okay!" He exclaimed. "You said you loved me, prove it!" He got up off of me. He held a hand to help me up. I ignored him as I ran towards the railing. When I tried standing on it, he latched onto my hand.

"Don't, please!" He shouted. I kept pulling at my arm. 

"Let go!" I shouted, with one last tug, we both felt off the rail. I felt his arms wrap around my waist quickly. 

"Are you happy now?" He shouted at me. I was crying.

"I'm sorry, I was only supposed to die!" I shouted back. He shook his head.

"We both would've been alive if you just talking to me!" He shouted, hugging me tightly. "But, I love you too, know that!" He shouted. When I looked down, I saw the ground.

Black.

***

Was that a good cliffhanger? I think it was. I don't know if that's even a cliffhanger. 

:--)

I almost forgot, later in the week, I won't be posting because I'll be going on a school camping trip, so just thought I'd brag :)

Byebye!

755 words.