End Game🥀

2017

Unknown
(Flashback 2015)

"Why are you leaving me?"

"We already talked about this last night."

"How you gonna leave me?? You're the best thing that ever happened to me."

"I cannot do this with you right now. I need to pack and leave."

"So all that shit you said was a lie? I mean nothing to you!?!?"

"Now you talking stu-"

"HOW??!! You made a decision without my constant. I understand you wanna start your career but why leave me?"

"You knew from the beginning who i was. So don't blame all the faults on me."

"So you don't love me?? so wanna hoe around still?? After EVERYTHING!!??!" I said becoming irritated at this moment. How could a person make you fall deeply for them, Only for them to leave? I was there when no one was around. Helping with what ever was needed. Now all of sudden a career is more important that me.

"You're the love of my life. But ya deserve better than me." I started pacing around the bedroom floors. Trying by best to catch my breath. Unfortunately, it was becoming hard to breathe. I look at the love of my life into the eye and said "Noooo. Don't tell me what i deserves. YOUR my whole WORLD!!!" Tear steaming down my face.

Out of nowhere i see a gun on the dresser. I quickly grab it, turning the safety off. If leaving was your option, then heaven gates will be wating on you.

"Lol I didn't say i wasn't. One day we will be married with kids. I didn't lies when i said i am love with you. Just right now im-"

POW POW POW

(Flashbacks Over)

Current Year 2017

The sun was steaming through the room. It nothing like a sunny California morning.

Tossing over in some bed. I hold my head side way feeling a migraine finna touch down.

Why do i feel so sore down there?

Trying to sit up straight, but that fail helplessly. I toss over on this king size bed hearing someone singing in the bathroom. I quickly sat up finally taking in my surroundings. I soon realize im laying in a hotel bed. I have no clue as to how i got here.

All i remember was i was on my way home from work. While driving home i swear i thought i saw my Ex talking to a lady that live on my street. I didnt pay it no mind because I thought i killed the love of my life. Feeling like my mind was playing tricks on me, all i remember next was opening my home door. Everything after that went black.

I jump off the bed looking for my clothes so I can leave before, whoever in the showers come out.

Damnnn where are my keys??? Who is that singing in the shower anyway???

Wait, that definitely sound like the person could be my ex. Getting impatient, worried and scared i decided to find my clothes and quickly head home. What i fail to realize that had been scatter across the room.

Glancing around this luxury hotel, i stop seeing breakfast was made for me

with a notecard  on the nightstand that read "Thank you for staying at The Ritz Carlton Hotel with me beautiful

with a notecard on the nightstand that read "Thank you for staying at The Ritz Carlton Hotel with me beautiful. I hope we can look past the hurt and pain. Eventually rebuild our relationship and for me to up hold those promise i made to you.". I quickly ran into the bathroom just to seeeee...

"Tf i thought ya was DEAD!?"
.
.
.
.
Well Im must rewind back to where it all started.

Vote & Comment
Thank you guys so much, for reading.
Updating soon ❤️