Chapter 5

Harry's POV

As I drive back to my place, I am lost for words I don't know what to do or say I'm scared I'm going to lose her after this. As we got to my place my dad met me at the front door and said "how is she" I looked at him and said "I don't know dad what if I lose her I know we may not be soulmates but I can't lose her dad".

He looked at me and said "I know boy, but we need to talk how about you take her up to your room and I'll meet you in the lounge room" I nodded and put her in my room she wakes up and says "hey" I go "hey go back to sleep I need to talk to my father I'll be back up soon" she nodded and she went back so sleep.

I go to the lounge room and sit down on the couch and my dad asked one simple line "did you get your note pad and pen come early" I just nodded and said "It did but I don't know why" he then said "did Mary get hers as well" I looked at him and nodded he then proceeded to say "well there's only one time someone could get theirs early" I said "how" he then gets up and goes to his office and comes back with something in his hands.

He hands it to me and says "this is what parents get as close to their children's birthday I got mine early and so I read it and it states that the only reason for anyone to get their note pad and pen early is cause their other half is going to need them now more than ever as something big has happened".

I looked at him and said "so what do you mean could that mean Mary is my soulmate" my father says "I don't know but how about you write in your note pad and find out" so I go up to my room where I noticed Mary was awake and writing in her note pad with her red pen they say that the two colours that both soulmates get mixes and makes one colour and unless your close to finding out you won't know the colour so I go and grab mine and sit at my desk.

As I open I notice that my soulmate has said "hi" so I wrote back saying "hey how are you" she waits awhile and says "I could be better" I then got a bit curious and asked "anything you want to talk about" as I was wait I saw Mary writing in her note pad and she stopped and looked up at me and said "hey everything ok what did your dad want".

I looked and then got up and picked up my note pad and pen and sat on the bed next to her and said "so our parents get a book close to their children's birthday he got his early and so he read it and it states that the only reason for anyone to get their note pad and pen early is cause their other half is going to need them now more than ever as something big has happened".

She looked at me and says "could them mean we are soulmates" then something happened our notepads started to glow and then they opened and lone behold our two pen colours had mixed and made a purple and I looked at her and then back to the note pad and noticed that there wasn't any more paper.

Mary's POV

Harry and myself watched our note pads do their thing and as they are, I look at Harry and smile at him and think how even though all this bad shit something good came from it but as I think of it, I start to cry.

Harry looks at me and says "hey what's wrong I thought this is what you wanted" I look at him and I sad smile and say "I am so happy with my soulmate being you I was so scared it wasn't you but now I know it is it has come to my attention that it took not only one but both my parents to die and I am glad that I get to spend the rest of my life with you so I'm going to say this and I'll continue to say it for the rest of my life and that is I love you with everything I have".

He looks at me with tears in his eyes and says "I love you too and I am so glad to have you as my soulmate you don't know how scared I was it was so scary and I hate that we had to find out this way you shouldn't have to go through this please know that I will be there for you for the rest of my life don't ever think I will leave you cause I won't leave you ever".

I look at him and I just get up and kiss him right on the lips and that's when all our friends walked in and because we haven't explained what was going on they started to go crazy but they stopped when I had said "it's ok we are soulmates" they looked at me and we then explained everything to them and after that they were so happy for us.

They girls wanted to take me to the park so I kissed Harry and then we left and went to the park and talked when a victim started causing problems and so I told my friends to hide and I'll find them when it's over cause it isn't good to always hide in groups so I ran in the opposite direction and hid in alleyway and transformed which reminds me I need to talk to Cat boy about the other victim.

I find the victim and then as I turn up so does Cat boy and he doesn't look happy to see me like all the other times I guess I will ask him after the fight. So, the fight ended, and I said, "hey is everything ok why do I get the feeling you aren't happy to be here".

He says "why didn't you help my now soulmate" I look at him and think and then I said "are you talking about Mary" he looks at me and says "yea her" I look at him and say "Harry" he looks at me and says "how do you know my civilian name" I then say "Bella wings off" as I transform back I say "cause I am Mary".

He looks at me and says "Sam Claws out" he transforms back and runs up to me and hugs me and says "I'm so sorry baby girl I didn't know god I am so stupid what if someone saw this god" I look at him and say "hey baby it's ok I was going to tell you who I was I just didn't expect it to be now but please I am so happy I get to fight crime with you".

He looks at me and says "Baby girl I don't like this what if you get hurt I'm not saying you will but lately all the victims are getting so strong and I don't want you getting hurt" I looked at him and said "hey look at me I will be ok its at least until we figure out how to stop this person we don't even know why or who is sending them out"

Harry's POV

As soon as she transformed to her civilian identities, I knew I had really stuffed up because I didn't trust her enough to think of other reasons, she didn't turn up I didn't like how she was going to be fighting and I voiced my fears.

I first said "I'm so sorry baby girl I didn't know god I am so stupid what if someone saw this god" She look at me and says "hey baby it's ok I was going to tell you who I was I just didn't expect it to be now but please I am so happy I get to fight crime with you".

I look at her and said "Baby girl I don't like this what if you get hurt I'm not saying you will but lately all the victims are getting so strong and I don't want you getting hurt" she looked at me and said "hey look at me I will be ok it's at least until we figure out how to stop this person we don't even know why or who is sending them out"

I hug her and say "I trust you baby girl but I don't trust these damn victims look at what the other one did to you" she smiled and says "that's because I wasn't prepared next time I will be prepared I promise" we transformed again so we can get back to where we left our friend but not before kissing each other good bye.

We went our separate ways and I met back up with the boys and she was with the girls.