1

It was a busy day at Target. You were picking up some groceries from the super target next to your house. You had finished getting everything and stepped into the checkout line. After a long ten minutes of waiting, you were finally at the front. You looked up and made eye contact with the cashier.

"H-hi..." you stuttered, feeling your cheeks heat up.

"Hey, I'm Alex." He smiled.

"Y/N." You said, not breaking the eye contact.

"HURRY UP UP THERE!" A fat man yelled from the back of the line.
Alex winked at you.

"Robert can you take over for me?" Alex said to the teenager next to him.

"Sure." Robert shrugged.
Alex took you by the hand and led you to the storage room.
He locked the door and turned the lights off so it was pitch black.

"what are you doing Alex?" You asked.

He giggled. You felt his presence behind you.
He lit a candle so you could see him.
He was behind you, looking cute with a sloppy smile on his face. He moved closer to you.
His lips crashed on yours and his tongue explored your mouth, his breath hot in your mouth.
He tasted like pickles and chili. He pulled back.

"That'll be $13.96" he winked.

"What?" You asked.

"How do you think I get my tips?" He laughed, stealing your wallet and jumping out of the window.