2

Lmao this isn't even cool anymore but imma do it cuz its fun🐯

Alex. The boy from target. Also the boy that everybody was making a big fuss about. You didn't understand it. He was just a half-decent looking kid that probably got paid minimum wage. But you were stuck as his science partner.

"Alex?" You asked, seeing he was staring into nothingness. You waved your hand in front of his face.

He quickly snapped out if his trance.

"What do you want, peasant?!" He yelled, spitting on your shoes. Your new shoes, too.

"Oh hell naw." You thought.

You began laughing.

"You think because you're Internet famous you can treat people like that? Well I got news for ya buddy! You can't. I summon my Starbucks powers!" You worked at Starbucks and the first thing they trained you for was how to deal with narcissistic famous boys who worked at target.

You punched him in the face. He didnt like that. He took out his target badge and pointed the pin side at you. He began chasing you around the science lab.

You knew you were about to get poked, and that wasnt about to happen. You took out your super-top-secret-spy watch and pressed the radio button.

"DAQUAN FROM STAPLES! I NEED YOU!" You screamed.

Suddenly Daquan appeared out of thin air and began chasing Alex like a duck. He got up begging Alex and kicked him in the throat, causing Alex to choke. You then knocked out all of Alex's teeth with your crazy cool ninja punch.

"WHATH HAFTH YOUTH DONTH!" He screamed with a terrible lisp.

"Kicked your ass, ya lousy target worker." You smiled.

All of the sudden thousands upon thousands of middle school girls rushed through the lab door and beat you to death.
The end.

WHAT DID I JUST DO