Origin: Midoriya Izuku

Chapter 1

Izuku Midoriya was young when he realized that the world wasn't a fair place.

Izuku remembers growing up with his mother because his father was always away working during the day. He remembers seeing his father every morning and sometimes on a computer screen when he was a toddler.

He also remembers his mother's death.

Even though he was three, he could still remember what the police told him and his father. He still remembers telling him how the apartment complex came down while he and dad were out for groceries.

He remembers the police officer telling him how it came down due to a hero and villain fighting. How the hero could only prevent a few of the surrounding buildings from falling but not all of them.

Izuku had cried so hard that day. Wrapped in his father's arms as the older tried to calm him down.

That was also when Izuku met his father's side of the family.

Hisashi Midoriya was a man that was adopted into a family. He didn't have any blood relations that he knew of or on record. Hisashi Midoriya was an orphan that was raised by a 'family'.

Izuku remembers his father taking him to a big estate and seeing so many different faces. It was overwhelming at the time but in the future, he came to know and trust those faces.

~~'

Hisashi's adoptive father, now Izuku's grandfather was a man with long red hair with red eyes and sharp canines with red scales down his arms. Hisashi had introduced the toddler to him on the first day and explained to him that they were staying here now.

Izuku didn't want to stay here. He wanted to go back home and find mom but he knew it wasn't happening. For a boy his age, he was pretty smart.

Hisashi had only given him a tired smile, "Please bear with it little bunny," then ruffled his hair.

Later that month they had a funeral service for Midoriya Inko. Izuku remembers so many family members there and how so many of them came up to Hisashi and bowed their heads at him.

Izuku was four when he found out that he might have a quirk. There was a big possibility that he might have one because of his toe.

He was a bit excited and bubbly. The rest of the clan seemed to catch on to his attitude because they were in high spirits as well. Even his grandfather seemed to laugh at him as he ran circles around everyone.

Some of the people in the clan were around his father's age. There were a few teenagers and kids every now and then but Izuku hasn't seen that many children his age around but he was comfortable enough around the others. Not to mention that he could spend time with kids his age at school.

"Kacchan!" He practically slammed into the boy's back. "I'm gonna get a quirk. Maybe it'll be cool like yours!"

Bakugou Katsuki, Izuku's best friend snorted and pointed his nose up. "Yeah right, as if you can be cooler than me."

"I'll probably breathe fire like dad! Or maybe I can be like grandad and turn into a dragon and breath fire!" That'd be really cool.

Kacchan rolled his eyes, "You still think your grandad's a dragon?"

"Yeah! Cause he has scales and smoke comes out of his mouth whenever I come in the room!"

"Maybe he had a cigarette thingy and through it out so you can't see it. My mom's friends do that whenever she takes me to work."