Tombs

I woke up at 6:43, mainly everyone was up. I got up and said good morning to everyone. "Hope you all slept well. We have a big day." Rick said. I grabbed a hand gun and my knife. Soon we were all ready, Glenn, Maggie, T-dog, Rick, Daryl, and I head towards the gate with our weapons ready. Hershel opens the gate quickly and we all pile in. He closes the gate quickly.

We all got in a circle and started killing walkers. I was surprised we were doing so well. One by one falling to the ground. I kept stabbing and stabbing til there was just maybe a dozen left. "Angela now!" Rick yelled. I nodded and quickly sprinted over to the gate leading to the main outside area of the prison full of walkers and blocking them off.

I killed two walkers then there were walkers with raid gear on left. We all tried different ways to kill them then Maggie killed one by lifted its head and killing it by the neck. "I did it!" She yelled with a huge smile on her face. I smiled and killed more of the walkers with gear on.

We called everyone in except Lori and we all had melee weapons and was killing walkers through the fence. We killed walkers for about fifteen minutes then they were all gone. It was a big herd but we managed it. T-dog opened the gate and we all looked around in awe at all the free space we have.

We then decided to go to the cell area and check it out to make sure it's clear. Rick opened the door and we all busted in ready to attack.

There was nothing, no walker in sight. It was quiet and a little filthy. "It's a little dirty bit we can fix it up and make it more like home." Carol said while looking around.

"I ain't sleeping in no cell, I'll take the watch loft." Daryl said while going up the stairs.

I took the cleanest cell I could find next to Carol and Sofia's cell on my left and Rick and Carl's cell on my right. Lori was in a different cell, I guess she's still mad about Rick killing Shane. Hershel has his own cell next to Lori because of the baby. Beth walked up to me and asked

"Hey can I share a cell with you? I don't want to be alone. I mean Maggie and Glenn are sharing a cell."

"Of course pick a bed." I said while setting my stuff down on the dresser.

Rick called us all down to have a chat for our next move. "Alright we all had a break and pick our cells but now it's time to move into the tombs. I'll bring t-dog, Daryl, Glenn, Maggie, Hershel, and Angela. The rest of you sit tight."

We all nodded and started loading guns and getting ready for the tombs. I put my hair back in Dutch braids so my hair will stay out of my face. I grabbed my knifes and started walking towards the group that were about to go in the tombs. T-dog opened the door and we all piled in. It was too dark to see anything so we all turned our flashlights on. It looked clear a few ways so we started walking more. Glenn marked the walls and directions to get back with spray paint so we don't get lost.

We turned a corner and there were so many walkers. My heart started beating and my adrenaline started to kick in I was frozen then Maggie tugged on me to get running. The rest of the group got cut off by the walkers. I was with Glenn and Maggie.

"Daddy?" Maggie whisper yelled trying to find the other group. I killed a few walkers coming at us with Glenn and Maggie following my lead and killing more. I could feel my heart beating almost out of my chest. What if the others weren't okay? What if they got cornered and are gone?

Then I heard a scream. "Daddy!" Maggie started yelling as we ran over to where the screaming of Hershel was. Rick met us on the other side of Hershel with the others. Walkers behind us all. I saw Hershel with a walker on his leg. Maggie was crying as the walker bit his leg. Rick killed the walker and picked Hershel up as I helped. Daryl opened a random door that lead to a cafeteria. We listed Hershel on a table. Rick took off his belt while shacking his head slowly. I knew he didn't want to do it but he had too. He had to save him. We had to.

I helped hold Hershel down with Maggie and Glenn. Rick tightened the belt securely just a few inches away from the bite. Then he started swinging the axe into Hershel's leg. Hershel was screaming for a second until he passed out from shock. It took two swings then his leg was fully amputated. Maggie was crying and screaming. I then went over to the wound and started putting pressure in the wound.

"Holy shit!" I looked up to see 5 men in prison suits.

"Don't you take one step!" Daryl said while aiming his crossbow at the men.

"Not one damn step."

(Edited)